The Princess, The Spider, and The Witch pt. 1 (MCU)

Hello!

My name is Peter Parker.

I am the adopted son of Tony Stark. My aunt and I live in the Stark Tower after she allowed Tony to adopt me after the crazy airport battle.

"Mr. Parker, can you please come to the Avengers Conference Room? Your father requests your presence" FRIDAY asks.

"FRIDAY, stop it! I could of dropped my croissant!" I yell to her.

"Haha, very funny Peter. Now skurt over to Mr. Stark right now." FRIDAY sasses.

I run to the conference room while thinking 'Why would I go to the Avengers Conference Room? The only time I'm allowed there is when something big is happening. Oh, whatever. I'll figure it out anyway!'

When I finally get to the conference room, dad is waiting there with four other people.. "Ah, there you are, Underoos. Anyway, I would like to introduce you to King T'Challa and Princess Shuri of Wakanda. I would also like to introduce you to Steve Rodgers and Wanda Maximoff."

Wait, Wakanda?

"Greetings, my name is Peter Stark, better known as Peter Parker. You may know me as Spider-Man, though." I say as I extend my right hand in greeting.

"Finally, someone who doesn't bow when meeting me! My name is T'Challa, the Black Panther. It is a pleasure to finally be introduced to my teammate." T'Challa says while shaking my hand.

"My name is Shuri, sister of this idiot." Shuri introduces herself as I shake her hand. "Say, how old are you?"

"I don't know, between 10 and 45?" I ask her jokingly.

And to my surprise, she answers.

"Send me a photo." She responds before laughing.

"Okay, I think we'll get along nicely. I am 15 years old, Freshman. You?" I ask her.

"OMG same! I don't know what a freshman is though." She answers.

"It's an America thing. Anyway, dad, why did you call me here? I'm pretty sure introducing me to people from the other side of the globe isn't the only reason." I question Stark.

"Hold up, child. I am Captain America, former ally of Iron Man. This child is the Scarlet Witch. I believe we fought." Steve says while holding out his hand.

"Yes we did. I believe I stole your shield before you dropped a loading deck on me." I tell him.

"Oh my gods. I just realized I dropped a loading deck on a teenager. I am so sorry!" Steve tells me.

"Okay, ignoring that distraction, my sister and the Scarlet Witch are to stay with you to learn about American culture. I'll be back in a month." T'Challa says.

"Wait, what? Why wasn't I informed about this?" Wanda yells. "What about my lab?" Shuri asks.

"I am sure Mr. Stark will supply you with the materials you need. I am also leaving several crates of Vibranium for your own personal use." T'Challa tells her.

"Yes, I will supply your sister with whatever she needs. You also get one of our top labs. Laboratory 56, Floor 37. Here's the key." Dad says while tossing Shuri a key. "Your lab is right next to Peter's, with a door connecting the too. Peter, remember that door in your lab?"

"Yeah. So that's where her lab is?" I ask him.

"Correct. So Peter, lead Wanda and Shuri to Shuri's lab while the adults talk." Tony says before slamming the door on them.

"So, Shuri. I guess you like memes? After all, you are the first person I've met who's figured that out."

"Oh, I know them very well. Waddya say scaring Tony and my brother when they come check on us?" Shuri asks before giggling.

"I'm in."

Wanda seems to ponder the decision for like 5 seconds. "I'm game. So what are we doing?"

I grin evilly. "You'll see. Know, let's go to the Party Lab. Shur, got the key?"

"Got it."

"Wands, got your epic fashion sense?"

"Got it."

"Then were all set."

Ok, I need to make some things clear.

Peter Parker : 15 years old, Freshman

Shuri : 15 years old, Freshman

Wanda Maximoff : 16 years old, Freshman

These three are all in the same age group, and this story will primarily revolve around their dynamic together.