A Very Unlucky Cosmic Spider (MCU)

When Peter Parker accepted Mantis's invitation to join the Guardians, he gave them one condition :

That he could only be with them during the summer. You know, for his education and nerdy stuff like that.

Of course, this didn't sit with them well.

It all started one fateful day.

——This Line Break is Named George——

Peter already wasn't having a great day. He had a pop Spanish quiz that he failed, he was beat up by Flash during gym and he got detention for fighting (and Flash got away with a slap on the wrist).

So when his Spider-Sense was going off, he didn't even flinch.

Sure, he knew something was off, but this is Biochemistry! Any number of things can go wrong in this class.

Especially since he sits right next to Flash.

Oh, the dangers of assigned seating!

Anyway, he was just sitting there, working on equations for his next test, when his Spider-Sense goes haywire.

At this point he knew something was up.

But nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.

The wall of the classroom blew up.
'Oh shit oh shit oh shit' Peter thought to himself, because he already knew which idiots did this.

Out of the rubble, a walking raccoon with a machine gun, a pale lady with an antenna on both sides of her head, a blue lady with metal parts all over her body who was brandishing her sword, and a man in a leather jacket and a dumb looking mask on walked in.

"Excuse me, wh-who are you and why are yo-you in my classroom?" Ms. Hathaway asked, obviously frightened.

The blue cyborg lady walked up. "We are here to pick up my brother. Drax, Groot, Thor and Gamora are on the Benatar awaiting his arrival. So where is he?" Nebula asked, annoyed.

A small boy rose in the back.

"Peter, get down!" A kid in the back hissed at him.

"Greetings, the Biggest Idiots in the Galaxy. What are you doing in this humble establishment?" Peter asked.

"Haha, very funny, mini-Quill. So how 'bout we get this show on the road? We got a job that'll put us up a few thousand units on the other side. So, you in?" Rocket asked.

Peter sighed. "Space Rat, summer starts in two months! Get your furry behind out of my biochemistry class."

"Peter? Don't worry, it's all cleared by Mr. Stark. When should we pick you up?" Mantis asked.

"Your lucky it's a Friday, Mant. I need to be back on Monday for my Physics exam. And school ends I'm an hour. Now get out of my class!" Peter said, frustrated. How would he explain this to his classmates?

"Fine.... But we're having a serious talk about what words come out of your mouth, mini-me! We will not have another Groot onboard. And we're not paying for the wall!" Starlord exclaimed dramatically.

"Whatever, Stardork. Now get lost!" Peter yelled.

The Guardians walked out of the room.

"Mister Parker, about the wall..." Ms. Hathaway asked.

——This Line Break is Named Remy——

All in all, that day didn't go well.

Peter has to explain to Mr. Stark why the school was asking for a new wall, but the mission was super awesome, so it was worth it. They had to sneak into the ruins of Asgard and take some old relics from it. But that's a story for another day. (Should I do a part 2 where the mission is shown?)

Another good thing came out of it.

Flash never bothered Peter again.