Meeting

YO IT'S BONKY42.
LIT.

(Denny's POV)

    It was a normal day for me. Wake up, try to comb my hair, eat breakfast, put on my uniform, go to work. I have golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and I'm a pretty pale person. I'm actually really skinny and tall too.  Anyways, my name is Denny's.

  It started off as a normal day at work. Serving people, occasionally helping the chef, and dealing with customers. Then, she walked in. She had a uniform on too, but she wore a leather jacket over it, so I didn't know her name, or where she worked. She had dark red hair, and peridot green eyes that were easy to get lost in. She was shorter than me, which wasn't surprising. She had darker skin, and she wasn't very skinny. She was beautiful.

    I waved to the hostess, and she said that I would be the beautiful girl's waiter. My face went as red as her hair, surely. " Um, I-I'm Denny's, and I'll, I'll be your server today. How are y-you, ma'am?" I stuttered. She laughed. " I'm good, thanks. You?" She asked. " Um. I'm doing, I'm doing alright today, thank you. Would you like to start off with some drinks?" I asked her. " Sure. Bring me a coffee, please."  She said. As she talked she wiped her hair out of her eyes. " You have pretty eyes. Be right back." I blurted, jogging off to get the coffee. Why did I have to be so stupid?