Two Types

YO IT'S BONKY42.
LIT.

(AppleBee's POV)

    I smiled to myself. That waiter was so dorky. It was adorable. He was adorable. I wonder if he dyed his hair that yellow, or if it was natural? I could see him staring at me, which, when people stare at me I usually hit them, but I didn't mind it this time. The golden-haired boy didn't stare at me for my looks, he stared at me like a child who had just seen Disneyland for the first time.

    My phone buzzed. It was a text from my friend Chili's.

Chili's: You there?
Me: Yeah. Where r you
Chili's: The boss is asking me where I'm going
Me: So lie
Chili's: Can't
Me: Ok. Stay at work then. I've got a cute waiter.
Chili's: I'll leave you two alone then
Me: S h u t  u p

    I wasn't supposed to be at this diner. There were two types in our world. Breakfast places, and lunch/dinner places. Coffee places like Starbucks were included with breakfast, and bars were included in lunch/dinner places. Our government was still debating breakfast/lunch places. But more importantly, you could never cross the two types. It was forbidden that a breakfast worker ate at a dinner place, and vice versa.

   That was why I was wearing my leather jacket over my uniform.  Where was that waiter? Just as I thought that, the nervous boy came over to my booth. "Here's your c-coffee, ma'am." He said quietly. " Thank you." I told him, taking the warm drink. " Are you ready to order your entree?" He asked. I shook my head. " This will be all, thank you." "Do you want your check, then?" He asked, fidgeting with the collar of his shirt. "Sure." I smiled. Why was he so cute? He smiled back nervously, then walked off to get my reciept.

     This time he was faster, and just after I finished my coffee, he had given me my check. I sat there for a moment, thinking. I signed it after a while. I made sure to tip the boy good, but I also left him a piece of paper with my number on it.