Rewriting? (Authors note)

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

Hey y'all, I've decided to sort of... reconfigure this story? Basically, I'm changing most of it. Denny's and Applebee's  now have names, so meet Daniel and Alisha! So what I'm trying to say is that actual character's have names, but they still work at their respective restaurants. I think the plot isn't the best, but tell me what you think. Should I keep it? Or should I change it? If it's the latter, then do you have any suggestions?

It turns out writing plots is harder than you'd think, especially since we've been working with Sweet Whispers a lot lately, because it seems as if most of our readers gravitate to that story for some weird reason. If you're into that, then that's fine, I guess? I mean, whatever to make our fellow rats happy. But that's just my rant, it doesn't reflect us at Bonky42 as a whole. 

So yeah, just wanted you to know what was happening. Oh, and if you noticed the change in the story cover, the artist that drew the first one about a year ago had an art style change, and always hated the first cover anyways, so she made us a new one. She says she'll do the same for the other Dennlebee's story, so don't be surprised at the change of cover in that one if it happens anytime soon.