Meet My Closest Friend

[Seo-Yeon POV]
I quickly got home. Eomma had made my favorite food which I devoured.
"How is it?", Eomma asked.
"Mm..wonderful, as always. Nobody can make it as good as you!"
I munched on Rabokki (Ramen + Tteokbokki:A popular Korean food).It tasted abnormally good as always.
I then went to my room.
I was tired and wanted to Netflix and chill with my Best Friend, Yoongi.
We've always been good friends ever since we were in middle school.
I was a transfer student and was much of an outcast. My teacher had decided that the only place left for me was beside Yoongi,the shy kid. He was really cute but he was rather quiet. Even when I transferred, he barely talked to me..I was not exactly accepted by my class and stopped being outspoken. That's when Yoongi noticed me. Maybe he just developed pity for me but he surprised me one day.
"Hey..Wait for me..new kid", He said.
"My name is Seo-Yeon and I'm not new anymore" I replied.
He went quiet.
"Sorry", I said still clutching the classroom door in my hand.
"Let's walk home together", he said with a slight empathetic smile,"Our houses are close by"
It took me by complete surprise..a thirteen year old kid, who had never talked to me before, suddenly decides to be friendly to me.
"Ok" I said with a soft smile. And that is the day we became friends.........
"Are you dreaming or something?" He asked me rather casually.
"Nope..just thinking about the day when we became friends"
"No..no...stop...ur gonna tease me again aren't you?", he said with a pretence horrifying look on his face.
"Hahah..very funny.", I replied.
"Weren't you so cute tho, saying sorry and stuff like that?" Yoongi said with a wicked smile on  his face.
I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him.
He took the pillow and rested his head on it.
"Let's talk." Yoongi said.
"About what?"i replied back to him.
"About..everything! What's going on in our lives..and stuff like that.."
"Why tho?Isn't everything fine?" I replied lightly, careful enough for him to know he could trust me if anything was bad.
"Because I'm sure what you're gonna say is gonna put me into sleep within seconds!" He replied, still teasing me..
"Uuughhh, I wish I could just strangle you!" I made a weird strangling gesture.
We laughed...