Meeting Up With The Stranger

[Kim Seok-Jin POV]

"The Clumsy Woman? I'll take care of that.", I said.
"But Mr. Kim, you have many scheduled places to visit tomorrow!" Secretary Min, Min Yoo-Jung, said.
"Look Yoo-Jung I usually agree but not this time. That person, I know her. I definitely know her."I lied, hoping to take a break from my tight schedule. I wanted to go outside and breath, just for once, and be myself.
Also, there was this feeling of familiarity when it came to this stranger. I longed to find out why I felt that way.
"That diary owner, where did she say she was meeting with us?"I asked as I put on my shoes.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"You didn't need to take me to such an expensive place!", Ms. Kim, Kim Seo-Yeon, said.
"It's fine, but why is it so important to you?", I asked
"That's because it has all my secrets and feelings are in it.", she replied
"I didn't read it, I decided to directly give it to you because if I had, it would've been an invasion of your privacy. It's something I always experience so I'm very considerate.", I casually said.
She looked at me with a curious expression. Right, I'm too handsome, she can't stop looking at my face. I thought to myself .

[Seoyeon POV]

"...It's something I always experience so I'm very considerate." The handsome guy said.
I was baffled. Just how much self confidence did this dude have and where did it come from? And he said it like he expected me to praise him or something..
He must've noticed my expression , which I forgot to hide while I was thinking because he frowned a little.

"Seoyeon-ssi, do you mind being my friend?" He asked out of the blue.
I cocked my head and expressed my curiosity through my eyes.
"I do mind, in fact a lot actually, why would you ask some random woman to be your friend?", I asked.

"Because, I really want to take you somewhere and it would be really awkward to go as two strangers, you know? Only if you have time, of course!! So...would you...?" He left his sentence hanging around the awkward atmosphere. 

He suddenly seemed nice and AMA-JIN as soon as I entered the restaurant. He was a JINtleman after all.

I did have a lot of free time and the guy in front of me was irresistibly and unrealistically handsome. I was awed that he even looked at my ugly ass and talked to me in a very polite manner. Although he did seem a little proud, it wasn't much of a problem in front of the hottest guy on earth.

He suddenly stood up and his eyes began searching for a waiter.
He was immersed in his task of trying to pay as fast as he could, while I stared at his very-handsome side profile. Is this even legal? How could someone be so handsome? I must be mad!! No Seoyeon!! You can't fall for this guy! I scolded myself

This is how Jin looked like from Seoyeon's POV.↓↓

I said yes, and off we went, to a place, and created memories,which would happen to be a turning point in our relationship

to a place,
and created memories,
which would happen to be a turning point in our relationship.

Only if it weren't for Yoongi *angry fangirl noises*

A/N:
I'm sorry this chapter was so weird.
Unedited
Love ya💜💜❤️❤️