When I Found Out- Trust Me Its Serious!

[Seo-Yeon's POV]
I woke up. Yoongi was sleeping against me and we both were sitting. Apparently, we slept while talking, resulting in my arm hurting and my neck uncomfortable!
We did catch up on each other's lives very often but there was always something new every time we came along.
We usually took this friendship time quite seriously. Anyone would think we were a couple but the truth was that we were only the bestest of best friends.
I did have feelings for him, but that  was long back and he clearly wasn't interested in me, but our bond grew strong over the years, however, only as friends, nothing else.
We trusted each other more than we trusted ourselves.

"Wake up.", I said
He didn't wake up.
I shook him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!", he shouted while moaning

"What the hell is wrong with you!", he shouted while moaning. Typical Yoongi.
"Just wake up already.", I said.
"But its weekend.", he protested.
"Exactly!" , and I've got plans for the both of us.
"No...the last time we were together you only chose to visit the places you love and never even asked me!"
"This time it'll be better, I made a perfect schedule. We're just gonna keep talking and watching tv again till noon. After noon, you're free to go.
"so please let me sleep!", yoongi asked as he was about to lay go sleep again.

The Yoongi I knew would probably sleep until evening and then say it was late and sleep again so I pushed him off the bed and dragged him into the washroom.
"Go clean yourself up." I said "I'll be downstairs with breakfast."
He came down looking annoyed.
A bit fresh, but annoyed.

"There's something you forgot this time.", he said silently looking at his plate filled with food.
"Eh? What?", I asked.
"Your Diary Dude! Duh."was the reply."You never showed it to me this time, you always do. Did you lose it or something?", he sniggered.
"Now that you're talking about it..." I trailed off.
"My diary .... I think I dropped it ! remember that guy I told you about ? That one       yesterday ?" I asked him.
"Um....yeah ?"
"He might have seen it fall! I saw his phone screen, just a glimpse , he..I think his name was Seokjin according to how the person was talking.", I said remembering every single detail.
"Omg calm down...if I had a memory like that..."
"YOONGI! STOP DAYDREAMING LET'S GO FIND IT! IT HAD ALL MY SECRETS IN IT!", I raged out.
"OK!OK!", he shouted back playfully.
We quickly ate our breakfast and set out to find my notebook.

"So we ended up ditching all our plans and started to find her notebook..." Yoongi said to the policeman who was actually our friend from school.
"Are you guys dating it something? You seem so close!", The policeman asked Yoongi in a low voice, probably hoping I wasn't hearing.
"I mean...why else would you do this? All for a notebook?", 1.Jisoo asked. *aww my cutie*
"It's important to her, I just happened to have struck a conversation about that at the worst time, I almost missed my breakfast!" Yoongi protested.
"Anyways, we'll get back to you if someone reports it missing. Let's meet more often Yoongi!", The policeman said in farewell and patted Yoongi on the back like an old friend.
"You too Seoyeon, let's all meet up more frequently. So bye, get home safely." he said.

We went back home safely.

Except one thing.

Every time I thought of that stranger, a weird feeling crossed me.

A feeling which I didn't like.
A feeling that made my heart thump and yet the feeling of extreme hate which went like a dagger across my soul.

1. : Actor Jisoo

Author's note:

Author's note:

I'm so sorry the chapters are tiny and the writing is not good. I'm still not yet into the story and the first few chapters will probably consist of the introduction to the story. Sorry! Also, I'm writing whatever comes to my mind and only have a basic idea of how the story goes like so feel free to give me ideas along(comment the Ideas or DM me if you wish to give the other readers a pleasant plot twist!)!
This my first story and I hope to get support from you guys. Thank you for reading the story till now. Also, don't forget to vote each chapter, like the story and follow me! (Not needed, just enjoy it! Lmao)