Chapter 1:Young Once Again

Chapter 1: Young Once More
Written by: VinylScratch7

Wind nature finest element in the world, Darkness an Element who is not so great. Two thing place together in one location and that location is a endless abyss. I look at my right and saw nothing but darkness and then turn at my left and there was the same. Last thing I remembered I was facing Salem a Team Named RWBY, me and those girls were facing the mother of all Grimm and was trying to end all this niggtmare, but guess I was too careless and was taken by surprise by one of her Grimm. Now I’m here in this Abyss. My question did they won?

No” A voice echoes through the air making you startled and was looking around.
“Who's there?!” You screamed while looking around through the darkness.

Do not be Afraid Fallen Hunter my name is Oracle and I have came to give you a chance” The Voice Name Oracle said making you confused.

“What you mean, Another chance?” You said while looking around

Fallen Hunter, I have seen you doing some good but the out come that came wasn’t meant to happen, You and Team RWBY has fallen in Battle with the rest of the World of Remnant

Your heart drop, knowinh that Ruby and the Rest has also been killed and that Remnant Fallen against that wicked witch meant that you were weak and all that work was for nothing,  you felt anger boiling up you body andnwas ready to explode but then.

You might have chance undoing on what has been done Fallen Hunter” You feel spark of hope lighten inside you knowing that there might be a chance.

“How?!” You said while looking around the abyss..”

A Bright light flash through your eyes blinding you for a moment, there was silence for a moment but then there was chatter. You could move you hands,Feet and body. You quickly yerk up your head and you notice that you were in a class room but not just any classroom, You were in your old professor classroom, Professor port.

You look around and you seem to see a few student taking there desk but you remember something awful from being in Beacon. Back when you were young you were always get pick on by Cardin and sometimes Yang came and got you out of trouble. You also didn’t had no Fighting skill and was almost flunking every class.

That hope you had inside you was flying away but then something came in your mind, you still Remember some technics when you were travelling alone and still remember different fighting style with and without a weapon. But it seems your body looks fragile still, you might need to train so you could use your old skills again.

“Well look at that loser over there” That voice you could recognized it anywhere.you lift you eyes up with your goofy glass and you see Cardin Wind chester and he's group you still remember the tournament they all gave you in this school year.

You need to act like you don’t know him just to be safe “Can I help you?” you put on a weak smile towards Cardin.
“Yeah your going to be my new buddie, so listen me and my guys are going train while you do our homework, if you disagreed ill show some world of pain, got it” He cracks his knuckle trying to look intimidate but somehow from all the Grimm you've seen all those year somehow there was no fear in you, the old you might of wet himself like in past but not this time.

“Sorry but no can do, you got to find another one to do that for you” You said taking off your glasses and look at him in the eye.

He laugh “Oh loser boy have some backbone in him, you might change you mind soon when im through with you” As you two were staring down, Port Came in getting Cardin to back off and leaving you alone.

39 minute Later

You were writing down everything that the professor port was saying and it was weird cause, back when you started out you would get confused or stay behind but now you understood on everything he was saying, you have to thank the kind people who teach you about aura and the other knowledge along the journey you had. While port was continuing his Class but something click you. You move your head towards the door and you remember a funny event that happen on the first day.

“3,2,1” you quietly counted down

And right on cue Team Rwby barged in with Team JNPR being late in the First day of class.

“We're so Sorry we got caught up on redecorating our room and we lost track of time” Ruby said.

“is quite fine miss Rose please be on time tomorrow, now if you and your text would take your seat so I can continue my lesson.

Ruby nodded and her team moved towards three empty seat that was behind you and one empty seat next to you. If you could recall Weiss was the one who sat next to you.

As everybody took there seat Weiss took out her text book, then it hit you back when you were the old you She ask if she could copy your note but nothing surprised that you hardly wroten anything. She seemed kinda annoyed when you didn’t had nothing.

“Hello earth to kknucklehead” you snap out of your trance and looked towards Weiss who was seeming kinda annoyed already.

“Oh im sorry, how can I help you?” you said

“I was wondering if I could write your notes” Weiss pointed at your text book.

“Oh uh yeah sure” You handed her your book and she started writing everything down  on what was on your book.

“Now Class we're going to have real life Grimm in the class and I want to see what are you capable of” the professor pulled out a cage and it was starting to shake. Weiss Quickly raised her hand to be the first participant,while you slowly raised your hamd also.

You were curious to see if you still have your semblance, since you remember activating it when you were in mid danger in the forest in the second semester.

“Ah yes Mister…” Port check the attendance “Ah yes Mister Y/N”

You got up from your chair and Weiss sat back down pouting cause she wasn’t first.

You stood in front of class and in front of the cage while it shakes violently. “Y/N you don’t want to change or bring out your Weapon?”  port said.

“Um…I wanted to try out my Close range Attack?” Remembering you didn’t had a weapon on your first day.

“Hm Very well get ready Y/N” Port slowly opens the cage door releasing A Wild Grimm Boar.

“Watch it everyone If that Boar sneeze will see Y/N fly away” Everybody was laughing including Yang but received an elbow by her sister.

The Boar was ready to Attack and you simply close your eyes and tried to activate your semblance.

A Cold breeze filled.the room getting everyone confuse “Hey yang is it just me or did the Classroom gotten alittle chillie?” Ruby ask.

“Not Only that I can see my breath” Yang Breath and shows through out the air “Cool!”

You let out a breath showing the cold chill Opening your eyes that has been turn into crystal ice colored, while your arms was getting froozen, The Boar charges at while you quickly threw a ice blast towards the Grimm and taking it down in one bl...

You let out a breath showing the cold chill Opening your eyes that has been turn into crystal ice colored, while your arms was getting froozen, The Boar charges at while you quickly threw a ice blast towards the Grimm and taking it down in one blow and shattering from behind.

You deactivate you semblance and now you know you still know how to use your semblance but not at full since your body is still fragile.

“Magnificrnt!” The compliment of your professor startled you gettinh to an so out you train of thoughts.

“Now I see class if you don’t have your weapon on you, your Semblance is your second bet to get out of tight spot. Great Work Y/N”

You smiled and started walking back your seat “Well at least I still remember how to use my semblance”

“Your Semblance is similar as mine” You turn your head and see Weiss trying to get a conversation out of you.

“oh really I didn’t know, What yours?” You ask.

“Well I can use Glyph combine with dust to get me in Combat” Weiss Explain.

“That seems Hard” You said.

“Not quite with practice it can be easy, But other than that impressive” Weiss was now raising her hand.
And you knew what was going to happen

“Oh boy..”