Chapter 3: A Very Cold Day

Chapter 3: A Very Cold  Day

Written By: VinylScratch7

Your room was filling up with your cold semblance and you were in the floor meditating and controlling and trying to unlock your abilities again, ever since you came back you couldn't do some of your powerful abilities yet and now your taking your time to unlock them one by one.

Sweat was pouring down your body as the power of your semblance was burning deep inside you, amazingly your body was changing bit by bit. You open your eyes to only be welcome by the same dark abyss you introduced before you came back.

"I Think I'm going to come here come offtine," You said while looking behind yourself and see Oracle smiling.

"We meet again fallen Hunter," Oracle said while floating towards you.

"Oracle" You nodded

"How is your new life been treating you?" Oracle said while joining you by your side.

"Normal but I'm retraining myself to get my abilities back since this body is too weak and fragile to keep them all." You said while releasing a deep cold breath.

"Yes, I forgot to tell you that before I send you here," Oracle said.

It was silent for a moment and Oracle looks at you "Fallen Hunter you must know that, the upcoming event will come once again" Oracle said

"..." You knew what she talks about.

Back then in your previous life, the day of the upcoming event of the tournament was the day of Beacon who had fallen. The same day you were in your parents since you couldnt participate in the events. You were saddened by this but then the news was shown on your parent's screen showing the devastation of beacon and the casualties that happen.

"So you want me to stay in my parents again like last time and not interfered this event." You said while remembering the destruction that was shown on the screen of your parent's Television.

"No, I want you to stay when that event happens again. At that time there were students who got murdered and hurt for no reason at all when the fall comes I want you to try to defend beacon as much as you can. Cause I've been having visions." This caught your attention.

"Visions?" You said.

"Yes, this event Team Rwby will be crush but will come back as the strongest team ever by this event but I've been having a horrible vision was Team RWBY will be wipe out, meaning if they die from that day the hope of remnant will be doom," Oracle explain.

"...how am i going to prevent it?" You ask.

"That for you to find out fallen Hunter"

With that you wake up from your meditation and your back at your room, you look around and you see your whole room covered in ice "Oops.."

You got up from the floor and went towards the bathroom and there you met by an unexpected surprise, you were looking at the bathroom mirror and there you were met by your reflection showing your result on unlocking your abilities

You got up from the floor and went towards the bathroom and there you met by an unexpected surprise, you were looking at the bathroom mirror and there you were met by your reflection showing your result on unlocking your abilities. "Right..kinda got my body back..so is off to bed and go to school"

You said as you went off to bed and felt the softness while taking a deep slumber.

Team RWBY POV

"All right Team RWBY is time for the Second day of Class are you girls ready!" Ruby said with a cheering voice.

Yang was still half of sleep, Weiss had bed hair and blake was practically normal looking at the other two.

"Ruby you do know is Saturday right, we don't have school today..." Yang said while still drouzy.

Weiss notice this also and was getting annoyed by ruby again "Hehe oops..."

Yang turns around and was ready to go back to bed but something stops her from going back in.

"Um Yang you okay?" Ruby said while waving her hand to Yangs faces.

The only words the came out of Yang was "Hubbu hubbub"

Team Rwby was now confused on this and was now looking towards the direction she was looking at and was met an unknown student who came out of Y/N room and was now walking towards them.

He looks at Weiss and cock an eyebrow and was now confused about what happened to her hair. Weiss quickly fix her hair and now was back to Heiress mode.

"Um, you okay Weiss?" The Mystery guy said

This caught Weiss by suprise and was confuse on this "Um...do i know you....?" Weiss said.

"Oh right.. it is me Y/N," You said while getting her shock for a moment.

"Y/N!" Weiss Softly shouts and You started to laugh at her outburst.

"Um you girls know is a Saturday right?" You said while looking back the other three who apperently Yang was the only one had her mouth open.

"Yeah that was my mistake hehe," Ruby said blushing from embarrassment.

"Ah well, later," You said while walking past them.

"Oh wait!" Weiss shouts making you turned around. "Um where you going, since there's no school today?"

"Oh I'm going hit the library, checking some stuff, " You said while kept walking towards the direction of the library.

Yang was now looking at Her teammate "Weiss!" Yang dashes towards the Heiress.

"Who is that hunk?!" Yang said.

"He's from our classroom he's Y/N" Weiss explained.

"Wait for the nerdy skinny guy who has an ice semblance?" Blake said while crossing her arms.

"Really?" Ruby looks towards the direction you went and started to snork "Hah Nah he was too skinny to be him"

"I'm telling you that's him..."

Now ruby was dumbfounded on this new change "Well whatever it is im going back to bed" Blake said while going back inside.

"Yeah me too, I need my rest, ill talk to that hunk later" Yang went back inside with Blake.

While Weiss was still thinking about something "You coming in Weiss?" Ruby said looking towards her friend.

"Oh yeah...."

Your POV

"Well, hopefully the library has some materials that I need to catch up on," You said while entering the library and hopefully find on what you are looking for.