Memories Lost pt 1

Written by @EmiTheNinja. Plot minorly changed.

Nightwing swung in the air, chatting in his comm and grinned when someone told him to shut it. He couldn't help that they were so easy to annoy! He was the eldest which made it all the more fun! Nightwing was about to reply when he caught sight of something in an alley, just a simple group robbery.

He landed on the fire escape and the sound startled those on the ground. The woman ran off while the gang tried to fight him. It was over in like...four moves and Nightwing cuffed them.

He heard someone land behind him, "Good timing, just caught these guys so we'll just dump them outside the GCPD and-"

"I think not."

...That didn't sound like a bat.

Nightwing spun around and felt pain all over his body, he couldn't hold the screams in as blades cut into his skin, a taser hit the puddle he was standing in, and then something struck his head.

Hard

                              Ω~Ω

"Dick...Please wake up. It's been two weeks since we found you bleeding and close to death in that alley. We were annoyed by your constant talking over the comm-link, but when we heard you scream...Still got there to late...Son...Please for the love of- Please wake up! Wake up...Come back...to me..."

Bruce leaned his head in their joined hands, even though Dick had grown up, his hand was still thin compared to Bruce's hands.

The hospital staff never told him to go home, but made up the couch in the room so that he didn't have to sleep in the chair. They gave him updates which he recorded and sent to the family because the only time his voice would work was when he was talking to the doctors or to his eldest son that lay deathly still in the bed.

One doctor had huffed and had tried to pull the plug but the ice cold look that was given had made the doctor leave the room.

W-E was in the safe hands of his kids and Lucius, they sent updates and asked for permission but other wise his phone was quiet. A nurse had noticed a swelling that may cause memory loss but until Dick woke up they couldn't be certain. But the thought of Dick not remembering them hurt, he wasn't sure how the others would react.

He didn't know if he could survive knowing his little sun ray may not remember him.

Hell, he wasn't even sure if Tim could handle the news about the coma. He had lost his birth father, Bart, and Conner...Lose Dick to death? The kid might completely lose it then.

He knew for sure that Damian couldn't take the amnesiac part well. Dick had single handily changed that feisty little assassin to a more polite, patient boy and one heck of a Robin who had taken up on Dick's advice on expressing his feelings in art instead of words.

Which actually worked to Damian's surprise.

Damian would sometimes leave drawings on Dick's bed to insure the elder brother that he was fine and that the hobby worked, knowing that the 1st Robin was the only one who could understand them. Dick had left all the drawings in a box under a lose board so that no one would tease Damian about it. Jason had changed as well. He sometimes joined on the patrols and when he felt like he was going Arkham nuts he drove straight to Dick, hoping his brother would tame the craziness before it broke out. Soon the ex-dead Robin moved back to the Manor and chaos erupted almost daily...Bruce never broke them up unless Alfred forced him to.