Prologue: Betrayal

Third Person POV 

There were four girls laying in a puddle of blood. One in a red cloak, trying to reach out to a blondie with an arm slashed clean off. Right next to them, a girl with black hair laid over a girl with hair as she was bleeding from her back. 

These four were no other than Team RWBY. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Blake Belladonna. Yang Xiao Long. 

Ruby's POV 

How could he make them do this to us? How could he? Now I know the truth why my mother was gone. Him. He's responsible for taking her away from me. As I thought about it, I was slowly trying to reach for Yang. 

"Y-Yang. Y-You'll be okay." 
I said as tears started to form. I saw her arm slashed clean off. All because of that little useless blonde from JNPR. 

"Y-Yang. W-W-Wake up." 

"Please." 

Weiss's POV 

"B-Blake." 

I stared at her in shock as she bled over me. 

Blake: H-Hey I-I-Ice Q-Queen. 
She said as blood dripped onto me. 

Blake: I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. 
She said as her eyes slowly closed. 

"You'll be okay. "
I said as I got up, despite all the pain in my body. I held her body as she went limp. 

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU'LL BE OKAY!" 
I yelled in desperation as I held her close. 

I felt my body going weak from blood loss from my leg. My vision slowly went blurry as I felt my body go limp. I slowly reached out for Blake.

"B-B-Blake." 
I said as I remembered how we got into this situation. 

Flashback 1 hour before 

"What are you doing!" 
I yelled as I stood in front of team JNPR and CRDL. 

Jaune: Ozpin told us to dispose of you. 

Pyrrha: Why would he want to dispose of them! 
She yelled as she stood in front of us. 

Jaune: They're no longer to be trusted! They're planning on destroying Beacon! 

Pyrrha: My friends would never plan that! 
She yelled as she held her spear. 

???: Looks like I have no choice to do this. 

Pyrrha then was suddenly hit into a tree ,laying on the ground knocked out. 

"PYRRHA!" 
I yelled as I rushed to her. 

As I rushed to her, I was suddenly slashed across my leg. 

"AH!" 
I screamed as I fell to the ground. Jaune stood in front of me as he held his sword. 

Jaune: Why didn't you just love me. Also Neptune doesn't love you either. 
He said as he raised his sword. 

I stared at him with fear as I tried to crawl backwards. He raised his sword, ready to strike me down. I closed my eyes, ready for the incoming attack. 

CLANG 

I reopened my eyes and I saw Nora bringing her hammer down onto Jaune. 

Nora: YOU ONLY WANTED THIS FOR YOUR SICK NEEDS! YOU DISGUST ME! 
She screamed at him. She swung her hammer and it collided with him, slamming him against the tree. 

Nora turned around to face and held out her hand. I slowly reached for it but she coughed out blood as a sword plunge through her stomach. I sat there as I saw Jaune kick her off his sword as she laid on the ground, bleeding out. 

Jaune: Stupid girl. 
He said as he wiped his sword clean. 

???: JAUNE! 

I looked and I saw Ren and Pyrrha holding their weapons out. 

Jaune: I didn't want to do this. 
He said. He pulled out a button and pressed. 

Ren/Pyrrha: AHHHHHHHH! 
They screamed as they fell to the ground. 

Jaune then looked back at me as I tried to crawl back. Jaune stepped on my injured leg, making me scream in pain. 

Jaune: Get ready. 
He said as he raised his sword again. 

"J-Jaune p-please." 
I begged. 

SHANK 

He sent his sword at me but someone jumped in front of me. I looked at the person and my eyes widen. 

"B-B-B-Blake?" 

Blake: *coughs out blood* H-Hey. 
She said as she stood in front of me, blood dripping from her wound. 

Jaune: Stupid cat! 
He yelled as I ripped his sword out of her back. I grabbed my sword and plunged it into his gut. 

Jaune: AHH! 
He screamed as he backed up. 

Ozpin: We got to get back before the grimm surround this area. 
He said as he grabbed the other three, leaving with team JNPR and CRDL. 

Flashback 

Third Person POV 

Weiss slowly reached out to Blake as she slowly bled out on the ground. 

Weiss: I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. 
She said as tears welled down her eyes. 

Ruby: Y-Yang. Please wake up. 
She said as she started crying onto her unconscious sister. 

Ruby was slowly bleeding out as she suffered multiple wounds from CRDL. 

Ruby: Y-Yang. 
She said before going unconscious. 

Weisss held onto Blake's arm as her vision slowly went blurry. 

Weiss: I'm s-sorry f-f-for n-n-not keeping m-m-my p-p-promise. 
She weakly said as she passes out. 

As the four girls laid on the ground, a blue portal formed and a man with pale skin stepped out. 

"They should't be used like that. You four would be granted a second chance. A chance at revenge." 

Here is the prologue of Left To Die(Grimm Team RWBY X Male Reader)! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

Also do you want Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren to be spared? Coco? Velvet?