Chapter 10: Kitty's Love (Lemon)

Y/N's POV

I was pushed onto the bed as she stripped her clothes off, revealing her breasts. I felt my heart beat faster as I laid there before her.

Blake: L-Like it?
She asked, nervous.

"More than that."

Blake slowly climbed over me and sat on my lap. Before I knew it, I felt her lips clashed with mine. I felt her hands running down my chest and felt the bottom of my shirt come up. Blake grabbed my shirt and threw it to the side, revealing my chest.

Blake: You're so toned.
She said as she touched my chest.

Blake: And I thought Sun was toned.
She said as she looked at me.

Blake kissed me back as she wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I tasted her cherry lips. I felt her tongue trying to get into mine as we kissed. I smacked her ass, earning a yelp from her as I sent mine into hers. I felt her tongue clash with mine as we kissed. It wasn't long til I claimed my territory and kissed her passionately. As we kissed, I felt her hand rubbing my growing bulge.

Blake: Someone's getting big.
She cooed.

Blake got off of me and pulled down my pants, revealing my hard member.

Blake: Your'e so big.
She said as she grabbed it. I felt her hands go up and down as I groaned. She kept stroking it as sat on the bed. Then I felt her warm mouth wrap around it and started bobbing her head up and down as I groaned louder.

Third Person POV

Y/N sat on the bed, groaning as Blake sucked on his harden member. While she did, he placed his hand on her head as she took his member deeper down her throat.

Y/N: That feels so good.
He moans.

Blake giggles, knowing that Y/N was enjoying it. Blake continued to bob her head up and down on his member while Y/N laid on his back. Blake continues as she feels his member twitch.

Y/N: Blake. G-Going to cum.
He warns her.

Blake takes his member deeper down her throat. After a few seconds, Y/N groans out loudly as he releases his load into her mouth. Blake gulps it all down as she crawled over Y/N.

Blake: Delicious.
She said as she crawled over him.

Blake: More delicious than the damn monkey.

Blake yelps as Y/N flipped her onto her back.

Y/N: My time kitty kat.
He said as he lined his member with her entrance.

Blake kisses him once again as she wraps her arms around his neck. Y/N slowly inserts into Blake as she moans loudly into the kiss.

Blake: Ah Y/N.
She moans as she digs her nails into his back.

Y/N: You're so tight.
He said as he thrusts into her.

Blake: Ah Y/N.
She moans as she clung onto him.

Y/N thrusts faster into her as she let out more moans. Y/N continued to thrust as he felt her insides. While he kept thrusting inside her, Blake tightened her grip on him as she moans louder.

Blake: Ah. Ah. Y/N. S-So big!
She moans loudly.

Blake: SO BIG! Ah. Ah. Harder!
She moans.

Blake cups his face and kissed him on the lips once more. Blake wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Y/N grabbed her breasts and started kneading it, making Blake moan the kiss.

Y/N: So tight.
He groaned as he thrusted harder into her.

Blake: P-Please. Harder.
She pleaded

Y/N ram into her, earning a louder moan from her. Blake tightened her hold on him as she moaned louder and louder. As Blake continued to moan, her insides were slowly starting to tighten up.

Blake: G-G-Going to cum.
She moans as she kisses him.

Y/N kisses her on the lips as she moaned into the kiss from his thrusts. Y/N continued to thrust into her until she finally lost it. Y/N spins Blake onto her knees and hands before inserting it into her entrance once more, earning a moan from her.

Blake: Y/N.
She whimpers as she feels him thrusts inside her.

Y/N thrusts harder into the Blake as she moans loudly, clenching the bed sheets tighter.

Y/N kisses Blake on the lips as he slipped a hand into her entrance.

Blake: Ah! Y/N!
She moans loudly as she bucks her hips against his.

Y/N held her hands as he thrusts inside her rougher.

Blake: Ah! Yes! So good!
She moans loudly.

Y/N continues to thrust as he wraps an arm around her waist while the other was holding her hand. While he started thrusting, he started to feel his end slowly coming.

Y/N: G-Going to cum.
He told her.

Blake: Cum in me Y/N. Please give me your cum.
She moans.

Y/N increased her speed and rams into her as he releases inside her, causing Blake to moan loudly. Blake pants heavily as Y/N pulls out of her while his seed dripped out of her entrance. Blake laid on the bed as Y/N cuddled against her.

Blake: I love you Y/N.
She said as she held him.

Y/N: I love you Blake.
He said as he kissed her forehead.  

Blake laid her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat as she laid there. 

Blake: Good night master. 
She said before falling asleep, leaving Y/N the only one awake. 

Y/N: Hmm. It'll only be a matter of time. Til everything is done. Til we destroy Ozpin and his allies. 
He said before looking at Blake snuggling against him. 

CREAK 

Y/N: You're so obvious Rose. 

To Ozpin 

Ozpin stood before a pod as he looked at a girl with brown hair before turning to the side. 

Ozpin: Hmm. Looks like you'll be useful to me. For Y/N. To destroy them both forever. 

Here is chapter 10 of Left To Die! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next? 

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/enqAe3X