Chapter 6: Love For The Queen (Lemon)

Y/N's POV 

I walked with Salem and she pulled me into her room. She dragged me to her bed and she pushed me onto the bed. As I got up, I saw her slowly stripping her black robe off. I felt my heart beat faster as I laid before her. 

Salem: L-Like it? 
She asked. 

"Of course." 

Salem slowly climbed over me and sat on my lap. Before I knew it, I felt her lips clash with mine. I felt her hands running down my chest and felt the bottom of my shirt come up. Salem grabbed my shirt and threw it to the side, revealing my chest. 

Salem: You're so toned. 
She said as she touched my abs. 

Salem: Is this what he did to you? 
She asked as she touched the scar I got. 

I nodded. 

Salem: Let me reward you. For your bravery. 
She said as she dropped her bra, revealing her breast. 

She grabbed my wrists and made me touch her breasts, earning a moan from her. 

Salem: Go ahead Y/N. Make love to me. 
She said before kissing me on the lips again. I felt her hand palm my harden member as kept on kissing me. I felt her warm hands touching my member as we continued to kiss each other. Salem crawled off and knelt down in front of me. I felt her hands unbuckle my pants and pulled them down, revealing my harden member. 

Salem: You're so big. 
She said as she grabbed it. I felt her hands go up and down as I groaned. As I groaned from her jerking it. I felt her warm mouth wrap around it. I felt her head bob up and down as I groaned louder. 

Third Person POV 

Y/N continued to sit on the bed as Salem was sucking on his harden member. While she did, he placed his hand on her head as she continued sucking his member. 

Y/N: That feel good. 

Salem smiled, knowing that Y/N was enjoying it. Salem continues to bob her head up and down on his member while Y/N laid on his back. Salem continues to bob her head up and down until Y/N felt his end coming. 

Y/N: Salem. I'm going to cum. 

Salem bobs her head up and down faster. After a few seconds, Y/N groans out loud as he releases his load into her mouth. Salem happily swallows it as she crawled over Y/N's body. 

Salem: Come Y/N. 
She told him. 

Salem yelps as Y/N flipped her over with her now on the bottom. 

Y/N: With pleasure. 
He told her. 

Salem grabbed Y/n and kissed him once again. Salem wrapped her arms around his neck as their kiss deepened. The two loves separate as they breathed heavily from their kiss. While Salem panted for a breather, Y/N started kissing her on the collarbone earning moans from her. 

Salem: Ah. Y/n. 
She moans as she held onto him tighter. 

Y/N continues to kiss Salem on her body as she moans. 

Salem: Please. 

Y/N: Please what? 

Salem: Please. Fuck me. 
She pleaded. 

Y/N reaches for his member and slowly inserts it into her opening as she moaned. 

Y/N: You're so tight. 
He said as he thrusted into her. 

Salem: Ah. Y/N. 
She moans as she clung onto him. 

Y/N thrusts into Salem as she let out moans. Y/N was in awe as he felt Salem's insides. As he continued thrusting into her, Salem tightened her hold on him as she moaned louder. 

Salem: Ah. Ah. Y/N. S-So good.
She moaned as she held him close. 

Salem: Y-You're so big. Ah. Ah. Harder. 
She moaned. 

Salem grabbed Y/N and kissed him on the lips once more. Salem wrapped her arms around neck, deepening the kiss between them. Y/N grabbed her breast and started kneading them, making her moan in the kiss. 

Y/N: So tight. 
He groans as he thrusts into her. 

Salem: P-Please. Harder. 
She pleaded once more. 

Y/N ram into her, earning a louder moan from her. Salem tightened her hold on him as she moaned louder and louder. As Salem continued moan, she felt her insides slowly tighten. 

Salem: Y-Y/N. G-Going to cum. 
She told her lover. 

Y/N kissed her on the lips as she moaned into the kiss from his thrusts. Y/N continued to ram into her until she finally lost it. Y/N hovers above his lover as she pants from his orgasm. 

Y/N: How was that my love? 
He asked as he brushed her hair out of the way. 

Salem smiled and kissed him on the lips again. Salem flipped Y/N onto his back as she straddled his lap. Salem started grinding her hips onto Y/N as she moaned. 

Salem: Oh Y/N 
She moaned as she placed her hands on his chest. Y/N held her hands as they intertwined with each other's. Y/N wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her into a kiss. Salem wrapped her arms around Y/N as she continued grinding her hips against his. 

As Salem continued grinding her hips against her lovers. Y/N felt his end slowly coming. 

Y/N: I-I'm going to cum. 
He told his lover. 

Salem increased her bounces as she moaned louder and louder. Salem wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him. Salem moans into the kiss as Y/N feels his end coming closer and closer. Then Y/N rams his member into Salem as she moans, feeling his seed inside her. Salem leans forward onto Y/n'chest, feeling his warm seed inside of her. 

Salem: So much. 
She said as she laid on Y/N's chest. 

Salem slowly got off his chest and laid by Y/N, holding onto him. 

Y/N slowly moved but felt Salem's arms around his. He turns to her, to see her black eyes looking at with a pleading look. 

Salem: Please. Stay here with me. 
She pleaded as she held onto his arm. 

Y/N laid back into the bed as Salem laid her head on his shoulder. 

Salem: Thank you. 

Y/N: For what my queen? 

Salem: For being here with me. 
She said as she kissed him again. 

The kiss last longer than the others as Salem's lips were still connected to his. The two lover slowly separated as they looked at each other. 

Y/N: Jackpot. 
He said as Salem looked at him with a smile. 

Salem: I love you Y/N L/N. 

"I love you too my beautiful queen." 

Here is Chapter 6 of Left To Die! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happened next? 

1. Lemon? 
With who? 

2. Attack Atlas? 

3. Attack Beacon? 

4. Cinder and others infiltrate Beacon? 

5. Attack the white fang?