Chapter 3: The Queen

Third Person POV 

It's been a few days since Alex's death. Ever since Blake has been in her room, crying about her beloved. While she cried her friends and team were in there, comforting her as she bawled her eyes out. While she was crying, Tyrian is seen walking towards the room with a sadistic smile.

Tyrian: Oh how I love hearing the cries of someone losing their beloved. 
He said as he got closer to the door. 

Before he was able to open the door, someone grabbed him by the throat as Yamato appeared in front of his throat while Rebellion appeared behind his head. There he saw Y/N looking at him with nothing but his dark E/C eyes as he held the two weapons while Tyrian's throat is between the two. 

Tyrian: H-H-Hello.
He said with fear in his voice. 

Y/N: What the hell do you think you're doing. 
He said as he gripped Tyrian's throat tighter. 

Tyrian: N-N-Nothing. 
He said, struggling to breathe. 

Y/N: Let me teach you a lesson. 
He said as he slashed a portal open. 

Y/N stepped through as the door slowly creaked open, showing Velvet popping her head out as she watched Y/N step through the portal. 

Y/N walked through and tossed Tyrian onto the ground. Tyrian quickly got up as he pulled out his weapons. 

Tyrian: I shall teach you respect! 
He yelled. 

He charged at Y/N as he was ready to impale Y/N. Y/N jumped up, avoiding his attack and kicked him across the face. Tyrian fell onto the ground as he rubbed his face. 

Tyrian: GR! 
He growled. 

Y/N: Come on. 
He taunted. 

Tyrian charged at him out of anger while Y/N slowly reached for Yamato. Tyrian was in front of him as he reached to stab Y/N. 

Y/N: Judgement Cut. 

Before Tyrian was able to get to him, Tyrian's body was covered in slashes immediately. 

Tyrian: AHH! 
He screamed in agony. 

Y/N: Let this be a reminder. 
He said as he sheathed Yamato. 

???: Tyrian. Stop this before I vaporize you. 

Y/N and Tyrian both turn around to see Salem looking at him. 

Tyrian: M-Mistress. I-It was Y/N. 

Salem: Silence you pathetic fool. No one touches the girls. Especially the one crying about her beloved. Do I make myself clear. 

Tyrian nodded in fear. 

Salem: Come Y/N. I need to talk to you. 
She said as she walked back to her throne room. Y/N walked with her as he held Yamato. 

To Salem Y/N's POV 

"What is it my queen?" 

Salem: Drop the formalities Y/N. 

"What is it Salem?" 

Salem: You've done well. 

"It's my job to do my best." 

Salem: That's what I love about you. 
She said as she circled around me. 

Salem: Ever since those two of your humanity was taken, you've embraced the demonic abilities. Even taking the mantle of the two.