The girls first night terror. Father/son moment and good news.

Team RWBY heads back to their dorm after a tiring day of school. Upon entering the dorm they were met with a shocking sight, a Ursa cub pawing at the Ruby's brothers face as he was sweating and moving uncomfortably. Team RWBY went to attack the cub but hearing a whimper from it made them stop and look towards it soon Y/n jolted up on fear screaming and holding his head.

"Leave me alone! I didn't do anything, you forced me to do it!" The girls rushed to him as Carnage appeared near his face and smirked.

"But you were the one to kill her. You are the reason why Ruby has no mother. You're the reason people don't return home."

"I said shut up!" Y/n glared at the symbiote. "You make me like this,you made me a killer."

Koda looked up at the boy so did RWBY with a worried look.

"Yes get angry, what else did I do to you Y/n!"

Y/n stood up and began to yell at the symbiote as it smiled with its body forming around the boys. Ruby and Yang ran up to the boy and began to hug him trying their best to calm him down. Carnage forcefully moved them out of the way and opened its mouth bringing it down onto his head with it molding around his head making Y/ns screams muffle. The boy reached for his head and tried to pull the symbiote off, the four girls began to help the boy as did Koda but the five of them were pushed off as Carnages face formed and laughed hysterically.

"Dinner time!"

Carnage went to attack the girls but a bright red claw poked through the symbiote burning it. Carnage screamed in pain as a second one appeared showing the hands one of the boy moving towards Carnages face the claws stabbed it directly into its eyes making it scream loud. "Get off me!" Ripping through the symbiote with heated claws y/n ripped through the symbiote making it retreat back into his body. Falling to his knees Y/n breath became rapid as he soon began to hyperventilate. Ruby and Yang ran up to him hugging their older brother as he shook,Koda hugged his leg as it felt tears fall onto its head. "I'm so sorry Ruby, Carnage made me do it,I'm so sorry." Ruby looked at her sobbing brother and hugged him tightly.

"Why Y/n. Please tell me she died quickly. " She sobbed into his white cloak.

"She did..she did." Sobbing Y/n Hug his sisters allowing the three of them cry together. Weiss looked at the boy with saddened eyes,Y/ns mental state is almost completely gone the only reason why he's not insane now is due to the pills.  She knew what he was going through since her father wanted to mold her instead of allowing her to do her own thing. But she left towards Vale where he couldn't reach her,but Y/ns was different, he can't escape his.

Soon nightfall came, everyone was getting ready to sleep but looked at the bathroom as the door opened with Koda running out with his hair all fuzzy with Y/n walking out drying his hair as he wore a black muscle shirt and red sweatpants. But everyone noticed multiple scars on the boys arm. Koda ran around the room as his wet paws touched the carpet leaving markings. Y/n kneeled down and began to pull out different bottle of pills. Finding the correct ones he set it on the bookshelf and placed the others back. Ruby looked at her brother and went to speak but Y/n beat her to it. "No Ruby I don't get good sleep,if I don't take a pill Carnage makes me suffer in my dreams." She went to ask another thing but once again Y/n best her to it. "Yes my scars are from Carnage. Please dont ask if there are anymore, I.......I don't want to think about it, Koda come here buddy." The little cub stopped gnawing on Y/ns shoes and walked up to him,petting the small cub Y/n laid his sleeping bag out and bundled up the white cloak making it a makeshift pillow. Placing the small bear on the inside he watched as the small fella climb to the bottom and make it's way back up popping his head out and getting comfortable. Smiling Y/n went to lay down but noticed that Koda was still active as it nibbled on his hand.