Sibling time. Y/n and Ruby make a weapon.

The sun rose and pierce through the curtain of team RWBYY's dorm. Ruby slept on her bed with half of her body on the bunk as he arm and leg dangled. Yang slept on her bed with drool rolling down her mouth onto her pillow. Blake slept on her side with her arms and legs sticking out like a cat. Koda slept curled up as Zwei slept next to his friend with the two sleeping parallel to each other as they faced the door of the room. Weiss slept in her bed as her hair was sprawled out on the pillow as she had cuddled up to Y/n with the male hugging her as he lightly snore.

Slowly opening her eyes Ruby looked around rubbing the sleep out of her system as she jumped off her bed. Walking to the kitchen she made herself a glass of water, turning around, she noticed the two animals in front of her with their bowls in their mouths.

"Hungry guys?" she asked as the two nod their little heads before dropping the object as Ruby began to fill them up with some food. Just then a knock was at the door. Making her way to the sound she opened the door seeing Glynda Goodwitch.

"Morning professor." She greeted quietly as the teach held a thin canister.

"Good morning Ms.Rose. is your brother up?" She asked but got a "no" from the student. "Well then when he wakes up please give this to him. " she said handing her the object.

"What is it?" She asked looking at the canister.

"Weapon blue print paper. Those claws he has are not his and Ironwood wishes to give them back to the family of the deceased owner." She said making the girl nod.

"You can count on me miss.Goodwitch." she smiled as the teacher left.

Weiss shifted in her bed after hearing the door close. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes she waved at the wide away team leader making the small rose wave back. Looking down she smiled seeing Y/n asleep peacefully. The Schnee looked towards the dresser as she noticed the pill bottle Y/n uses for his sanity and PTSD had it's lid slightly on it making the schnee look at the boy. Caressing his cheek she saw him sleeping soundly until he began to shift in his sleep before shaking. Weiss saw him breathing heavily as his eyes shot up with Carnage shooting a tendril out of his back bring the boy to the ceiling as it maneuvered him making the boy grab the ceiling behind him. His wide eyes are frantically looking around as his breathing began to get ecstatic.

Weiss crawled from her bed and looked at him same with Ruby and the two animals.

"Y/n relax. You're okay." She announced as he continued to look everywhere for what he was haunted by.

Ruby walked underneath him as she smiled.

"Y/n. You're fine. Come on down. Please." Ruby begged making him calm down a little before dropping to the floor accidentally landing on his sister. "Why?" She croaked making Y/n look at her before helping her up.

"Sorry Rubes." Rubbing the back of his head he smiled. "I didnt mean to scare you. Or even you Weiss." He said looking at his partner making her look at him with worry.

"Are you okay?" She questioned making the boy nod.

"Yeah. It was just a bad dream nothing else." He smiled making her look at him with worry before he brought her close.

"Weiss. I'm fine. Promise." He said with his arms wrapped around her waist making her blush. The schnee looked at him before placing her hands on his face.

"You better not be lying to me." She said making him smile before she smooshed his cheeks."promise me."

"I promise." He smiled before letting out a chuckle making the schnee back away. "What?"

"Morning breath." She said making him smile before cuddling to her.

"Awe does miss schnee not like my musk." He said making her squirm while smiling.