Getting ajusted to being Carnage-less.

Y/n sheepishly chuckle as Weiss sighed before pulling out a cook book. The two looked at the book and smiled as Weiss started to list off the ingredients.

"Oh Weiss I don't see any chocolate chips. Do you know what happened to them?" Y/n asked as he had his head stuffed into the pantry as Weiss began to remember what happened to them.

 Do you know what happened to them?" Y/n asked as he had his head stuffed into the pantry as Weiss began to remember what happened to them

"I might have an idea." She said as she grumbled.

"No prob. I'll just swing to the store." Smiling Y/n opened the window before jumping out. Throwing his hand out he went to shoot a web but nothing came out. "Uhm? Carnage?" He asked seeing the floor approach rapidly. "Carnage?!" He screamed but nothing from the symbiote.

Weiss ran to the window seeing him fall with his arms flailing around. "Y/n!" Jumping out of the window Weiss used her black glyphs to run along side the wall before pushing off of it and creating another black glyph to slow him down just enough to grab him. Flipping Y/n around she used her body as the two hit the floor causing Weiss' aura to take the damage from the impact.

"Weiss!" The boy said seeing his teammate underneath him as he quickly got off of her and flipped her around. "Weiss are you okay?!" Looking over her body he saw her slowly open her eyes looking at him.

"Are you okay?" She weakly asked making him slowly help her up.

"Answer mine first. Are you crazy?!" He asked making her smile.

"No. I know you don't have a aura yet and I wanted to make sure you didn't die. This wasn't my best landing though." She chuckled but hissed as she had a scratch over her nose as she smiled.

"Weiss. You're hurt. Stay here." He said opening a portal to their dorm room and grabbing a bandage. Going back to her he slowly put a bandage on her nose making her blush. "There better." He smiled causing her to turn pink.

"Thanks." She smiled as he helped her up and slinged her arm around his shoulders. "I think we should make peanut butter cookies." She said as he chuckled.

"Still thinking about baking when you just used your body as a comforter for our fall." He said sighing. "I shouldn't have jumped out of the window."

"Yeah why didn't Carnage help you?" She asked making him rub his head.

"We might be going through some stuff right now." he said making her look at him.

"You two got into a fight that stopped him from helping you?" She questioned as Y/n set her on her bed.

"Yeah." Looking down he sighed. "I just got tired of being his scape goat for everything he's done." Feeling a hand on his cheek he looked at Weiss as she smiled.

"I'm sure Carnage is thinking this over. A symbiote is only as strong as it's host. I'm sure you two will make up and when you do. You'll both be on each other good sides that even Cletus won't win against you." She smiled making him blush now. "So how about we get to baking." Still smiling Weiss and Y/n stood up as they went and started to get to work.