The nightmare dosen't end. Carnage shows his dominance.

Y/n smiled with his family after hearing the news from Ozpin, But a certain monster didn't agree. Y/ns eyes widen as he held his head and began to scream in pain as if his body moved on it's own Y/n jumped onto the ceiling. His teeth grew sharp and jagged,his back began to break creating cuts as red ooze leaked from them making the boy scream in pain.

Everyone looked in horror as the boy began to laugh with insanity but his voice echoed making them back up in fear.

"You dare try to seperate us. We will kill you. I will kill you. All of you!" Carnage screeched as he fully formed over Y/ns body and went to attack them only to be trapped in a glass cylinder. The symbiote looked in confusion before wildly jump side to side sticking on the walls. "This won't hold me forever Ozpin. When this goes down, I will rip you apart!"

Carnage begins repeatedly punch the glass and even started to headbutt it as if he's a mindless beast. He screeched at the people in the room. Ruby hugged her father tightly hiding her face into the mans chest as she didn't want to look at this embodiment of nightmares. Yang stepped back scared for her life as Carnage went on his rampage. Qrow and Tai looked at the monster with shock,they could only imagine how badly Y/n is having it at this moment. Glynda covered her mouth with her hand as Carange screeched at them with a mixture of his voice and Y/ns. Ozpin looked at the monster with a solemn look but cracking could be heard from the tube. But the monster stepped back holding its head in pain.

"Get him off of me Ozpin NOW." The symbiote yelled in Y/ns voice. "Please I can't hold him back much longer. Please!" The boy pleaded.

"Mr.Branwen this will hurt you as wel-." Ozpin warned but was cut off.

"I don't care get it off of me. There's nothing that this thing would do that he hasn't already. Please!" Y/n begged as Carange peeled off of his head down to his mid neck. Carnage has done major damage to the boy as cuts,and scrapes were present on his face. But what everyone else saw was black and red veins pulsating on his face all the way up to his hair. Even some of the veins were present in the eyes. 

Looking up Y/n saw a giant speaker and smirked. Carnage quickly crawled over the boys face looking shocked and angry as he returned to punching the glass.

"Glynda." Ozpin said making the female turn to him as he held his hands together and looked at the beast with a serious look. "Do it."

Glynda nod and pressed a red button. Loud soundwaves began to exit the speaker making the symbiote fidget abit but he continued to attack the glass. Everyone watched as it kept going at it until the symbiotes own arms reached behind him and began to tore at his neck. The struggle became to much as the symbiote bumped into the glass tube with Glynda turning up the volume making the symbiote stretch out showing Y/n inside the creature with small a pained look. But the symbiote snapped back onto the boy.

Ruby looked at her brother as he struggled against the symbiote as it screeched in pain but Ruby looked at her brother as he brought his hands to his face and slowly began to rip Carange off his face. She watched as the symbiote became threads before being fully ripped off showing the boys face.

Y/n looked at the symbiote as it fell to the ground spazzing out from the sound. But the boy could feel his head throbbing. If he is gonna get Carnage off him,he has to do it fast. Not wasting anytime Y/n grabbed his arm and forcefully pulled the symbiote off his bicep. Then reaching down Y/n pulled at his chest and in once powerful pull the symbiote seperated showing his chest as it flailed on him.

Yang watched her brother as he ripped the beast off but what she saw made her worry Y/ns ears were bleeding.

Continuing to rip the symbiote off Y/n kept doing hard pulls as the symbiote fell from his body. Y/n went to his legs and continued to rip off the monster. Little by little puddles began to grow in form with each of the symbiote parts falling onto the ground.