The road to sanity. A hard but non decisive decision.

Everyone in team RWBYS dorm are all sleeping. Koda is resting on Y/ns chest sprawled out with his right foot against the boys cheek as the six of them all slept peacefully. That was until Koda woke up and quickly turned around in the boy and whined trying to wake him up as the small bear felt his fear grow. The small whine from the bear only managed to wake up Weiss. Weiss looked at the bear as she saw it whine and paw at the boy. The bear succeeds with the boy sitting up with tears going down his face,cupping his face, the boy cried into his hands.

 The bear succeeds with the boy sitting up with tears going down his face,cupping his face, the boy cried into his hands

Weiss got out of bed and walked towards him. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder making him jump in suprise as he backed away in a haste thinking it was Carnage. Weiss, being suprised, carefully walked to him as his breathing calmed down with him looking at her.

"Oh. Sorry Weiss. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said as he tried to calm down.

"Y/n what's the matter." She asked sitting next to him.

"I-I had a nightmare. It was as if something is coming for me, something, like Carnage. I...I need my pills." He reached for the pills with a shaking hand but Weiss gently grabbed his hand in hers.

"You can't use these pills all the time, because, you're not alone anymore. Let us help you." Gently helping him up Weiss and Y/n stood up as she sat him on her bed. "I'm gonna have you lah down in my bed for the rest of the night. I'll stay up with you so you can get some stuff off your chest." She smiled as Y/n nod at her and sat on the bed with her before the two laid down.

"I have a question Y/n. Why did you stop anyone from getting your last name wrong?" Weiss asked as he smiled.

"I guess with Carnage always getting my name wrong I never truly cared what name they used for me." He sighed as flashbacks of Carnage calling him all sorts of names and insults. "There were times when Carnage would try to eat me. I had to make sure I killed someone so I could survive. I always regretted killing when I was in control. One of them...was Ruby's mother." He cried as he remembered her forgiving smile as the boy cried with Carnage taking over completely. "She always told me that she would protect us. But I didn't expect it to go like that. When Carnage talked about it to everyone I felt myself die on the inside of what I did to Rubes. I'm a bad older brother." Chuckling Y/ns eyes shrank as he soon began to laugh.

"Y/n." Weiss said as she held his hand snapping it out of him.

"I'm sorry. I think we should sleep now." He smiled as he went to sleep making Weiss look at him before sleeping back to back.

-timeskip-

Ruby woke up in the morning,looking over the bed, she went to check on her brother but only saw Koda sprawled out on his back as he slept like a baby. The young huntress looked around for him but found him in Weiss's bed. She smiled seeing her brother sleep peacefully as Weiss cuddled up to him.

"He looks so peaceful." She smirked devilishly as she noticed Yang awake as well. The two sisters quickly landed on the ground with Koda waking up and sitting between them. The small ursa cub looked up at them with curiosity before Ruby blew a whistle making the two jump but due to Caranges influence before separation Y/ns suprised jump make him hit hit head on the bunk above before grabbing onto it.