(Rider) they get jealous

-your pov-
"C'mon Rider!!! We're gonna be late!" I scream from the bottom of the stairs. I'm going to be late to a turf war against the orange team and I want to win! The only problem is my boyfriend is taking forever to get ready!

"Rider I swear to god hurry up!"

"Alright, alright, jeez y/n, I'm coming. It's just a turf war?"

"Yeah against Army. One of the S4! Now let's leave!" I take his arm and pull him out the door, grabbing my weapon on my way.

Once we arrive at the tower, I go straight to the waiting room and Rider makes his way into the stands to watch.

My team and I and of course Army's team teleport to our inkpads, and wait, the tension building.

3
2
1
Go!

I was off in seconds and began inking turf left, right and centre, until I got to the middle and looked up to the stands and saw Rider, actually smiling for once. He was looking at me and I smiled back at him, blowing a kiss.

I then continued to spread ink everywhere, covering orange ink, only to find someone was hiding in the ink and splattered me.

"Ugh, that was rough, heh," I mumble to myself but one of my teammates heard me.

"You okay, cutiepie?" The octoling looked down at me, he had just spawned in at the same time as me, I could see a smirk on his face.

"Yes I'm fine." I said and started to run off the inkpad but he stopped me.

"You're very pretty, you know?" His hand firmly wrapped around my forearm. He was too strong. I could see Rider was watching the whole thing and in minutes the match was over.

"What was that about?" Rider came up to me after I left the tower.

"Oh nothing.. some desperate octoling dude." I shrugged.

"Hmph." Rider huffed and put his arm my shoulder, as if protecting me.

"Someone's jealous~" I teased, making him blush.

"Shut up."