(Mask) they get jealous

(You're in an arcade)
-Mask's pov-
Oh god y/n is so cute when she's concentrating. Damn. Ah, I'm staring again. No no no no. Look away.

"Mask~" y/n chirps, "You're staring again~" she giggles as I blush through my mask.

"Wellllllllll, you're just toooooooo cute when you're playing that gameeeeeeeee." I explain, making her blush also.

She continues pressing buttons and fiddling with the joystick but she was interrupted.

"Hello beautiful." A male inkling leans against the game machine, completely ignoring my presence. My eyes narrowed and I stood up straight, looking at this inkling suspiciously.

"Say, you're pretty good at this aren't ya?" He keeps speaking to her.

I can see y/n is trying to ignore him, but fails when he puts his hands on hers and stands behind her as if helping her.

Y/n tenses up, looking livid. I still stood there but this time I cleared my throat.

The inkling still ignored me. He still had his body far too close to y/n's. I was furious. 

I banged my fist against the machine. This caught the inkling's attention.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Hands off my girlfriend." I said through gritted teeth. His hands loosened and he moved away from y/n.

"Leave."

The inkling leaves and doesn't appear again.

"I'll take over thank youuuuu." I say and put my hands on y/n's and move behind her.

"Thanks.. heh," y/n nervously mumbles, her cheeks tinted pink.