(Rider) first kiss

-rider's pov-
"Y/n.. jesus christ stop.." I watch with an embarrassed smile on my face as she dances around the kitchen with a wooden spoon in her hand, singing to the squid sisters.

"No it's fun! C'mon!" Y/n dances towards me with her hand out.

"Tch, no chance." I move away from her but she just follows me.

"Dance with me! Dance! Dance!" She chants, giggling at my blush.

Y/n sure is adorable but I can't dance and there is no way I am embarrassing myself in front of her.

"I know you want to, please? For me?" She pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes.

I give in to her begging and awkwardly move my shoulders in time to the music. She laughs and grabs my hands and dances with me, twirling around.

"I can't.. dance, y/n." I mumble in embarrassment.

"Well you're dancing right now!" Y/n smiles and dances closer to me which makes me slightly nervous. 

"Ohmygod I love this song." She wraps her arms around my neck and we dance slower as 'Tide Goes Out' starts playing.

Y/n looks up at me, into my eyes and we both blush at how close our faces are.

My arms slip around her waist and I don't feel awkward anymore.

She grins and stands on her tip toes while cupping my face in her hands, "I love you, Rider."

Before I could say it back she kisses my lips which makes my heart beat faster than I've ever felt it beat before. I realise I was tense so I relax and melt into the kiss.

Y/n pulls away and a cute blush was spread across her face, I didn't want to think about the blush on my face, however.. 

"I.. I love you too." I smile which makes her smile as well.

She giggles and lets go of my neck and starts singing and dancing again and I join her, not caring if I looked stupid.