(Prince) they get jealous

-Prince's pov-
"Oh my god, Emperor!" Y/n laughs at yet another joke that my brother cracks.

"Hilarious right?" He laughs along with her, tears rolling down their faces. I sat in silence.

I watched as my girlfriend and brother were getting on so well. Emperor knew y/n was mine but somehow he still spent just as much time with her as I did.

"Guys, I just thought of the best idea!" Y/n says after calming herself from laughter, "Can we do a turf war?" Her eyes almost sparkling.

"Yeah th-" I began to answer her but was cut off when Emperor said,

"Yes of course, y/n! That sounds like a great idea!" He ruffles her tentacles and goes to get his dualies.

"Come on, Prince!" Y/n grabs my hand, squeezes it lightly and then kisses my cheek.

"Y-yeah, okay." I blush and we take our weapons with us.

We reach the square and head to the tower, and Emperor makes a private battle for just us three.

"So I know that three is an odd number, but is everyone cool with going against two if they are by themselves?" Emperor asks us and we shrug and nod, "Great, in we go!"

We spawn into the private match. I was alone. Typical. The other two were against me.

Now I know I said I didn't mind, but I only nodded because y/n nodded.

The match starts and I begin inking turf around me pink. I could see tiny spots of cyan coming towards me but I avoided them and decided to take the side route.

I could hear Emperor talking to y/n, "This way!"

"No!" Y/n giggles.

"Don't disobey the king!" Emperor yells.

I smile at y/n's response and I cover turf near their base. I heard someone behind me, I stop and brace myself as it could be Emperor. 

However I'm unharmed. I turn around to see y/n, smiling.

"Hiya boo~!" She jumps down from a ledge and walks over to me, her weapon by her side.

"H-hi." I say back blushing a little.

"Poor Prince all by himself, I wish I was on your team.." y/n places her weapon on the ground and puts her arms around my neck and plays with my tentacles, making me blush even more.

"Y-yeah m-me too, heh." I don't know why I'm stuttering, she's my girlfriend and I shouldn't be nervous around her, "Well.. well maybe next time, can I go with you?"

"Of course you can silly!" Y/n smiles sweetly and leans in to kiss me but before her lips met mine I was splatted by Emperor.

"Hey y/n! Stop flirting with my brother and help me!"