??/??/???? ?:?? ??

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

I can feel myself carried in bridal style, I wake up with a bad headache, It hurted all over my head. my vision was all blurry and I just had a very hard time seeing what was going on around me.

the thing that was carring me walked slowly..

but it had no face!?

it's head was pale white, with a black suit with red tie, I was really scared now, I tried to move out off it's grip but it just held me thighter, I tried to scream but I was to scared to.

-"shhhh easy child, I will not harm you child" the tall figure said with static, demonic voice, trying to calm me down.

-"just try to go back to sleep againe child, where there soon" he said with a more calming voice.

I was so exhausted that I feel back to sleep again.

this was short hahahaha but dont worry it will be better soon hahha

I JUST WANNA GET TO THE SMUT PART OMGGGG LEEEEEEMONS

Bye lovely freaks!!! ^^