Untitled Part 13

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

675 peeps have read this? too you it may not be much but to me thats a loooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!

thank all of ya'll! love ya'll so much!! smooch smooch!!!!

my name is ADHD AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I love the song up there! It's by mötley crue! I love the movie "the dirt" if you havent seen it then I suggest you do! IT'S AMEZING!

Your Pov:

I woke up once again, feeling like I have sleept for a year.

I turn around to see if hes still there, hes not.

I get a bit sad, but he was maybe hungry?

I sat up to see there was a sticky note on Jacks pillow, or atleast the one he sleept on.

" I had to go. It perhaps will take time until I'm back."

I turn the note and read the backside:

"I'll be back soon, I miss you already"

I blush at the last part.

I look at the clock, it's 11: 23 AM, I didn't sleep that long then, I can sleep to 1 PM.

I get up from the comfy bed, grab a black turtel neck and jeans, why the turtel neck you may ask? beacuase I'M COVERD IN HICKEYS THATS WHY!.

I look in the bathroom mirror, looking at my hickeys. It felt so good when he made them, I could see where my sweet spot was... damn it Jack, now I'll have to wear a turtel neck for a loooooooooong time.

I get ready, shower, dry my hair, put on my clothes and then head out of the bathroom down stairs.

I'm so hungry.

when I get to the kitchen I see Masky, Jeff, Hoodie and Toby around the table.

there where bread, butter, cheese, ham and coffee on the table.

-" H-ey, (y-/n)! T-tak-e a-a se-at" Toby ticcs and twitch.

I do as he says, I sit down next to Toby, he was a nice guy.

Jeff glared at me. It was quiet around the table, we all ate, drinking coffee: until Jeff said something he shouldn't say.

-" so, you and Jack are a thing now, huh? don't deny it, I heard it all" Jeff said smirking.

I got uncomfortable, he has nothing to do with my life, yet, I got more angry to.

-" and what do you have to do with that?" I ask him, looking him straight in the eyes, was it really that smart?

his smirk turning into a angry frown, I got scared now.

-" why don't you take off that turtel neck, if it's not true then there souldn't be anything to cover round your neck right?" Jeff said with smirk againe.

I hear footsteps geting closer and closer into the room, it was slenderman

-" I heard everything, Jeffry, apologize this instant" slenderman order Jeff.

Jeff, looks at me then Slender, and walks outside, slam shut the door.

Slenderman sighs.

>le time skip<

I was now going to bed, I'm really tired.

I crawl under the bed sheets, faceing the wall, when I almost had fallen asleep I could hear the door open with a creak. I was almost asleep, so I keept on pretending I was.

I hear someone tip-toeing over to my bed, taking of there pants and hoodie, I knew it was Jack when I heard something plastic alike fall to the floor. It was his mask. Jack crawled under the covers, wrapping his arms around me from behind, pulling me closer. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALL LEMON/ MAKEING OUT! SO YA'LL DON'T BE MAD AT ME BUT I LIKED WRITENG LEMON AND THATS WHAT ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT SOOOOOOOOO CYA!!!!!!!!!!!