day 2 (awake)

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

I woke up in a normal bed this time, still in a pretty dark room there where no light on.

only lights from the gap under the door that peek in. I stand up getting all dizy but I still make it work. I was starving. like real bad, I could eat my own leg off.

It still hurted alot, my ankle but It was much better now.

I could atleast walk now. I walk over to the door, looking for the light switch. when I found it I emedietly turn it on, making my head hurt at the bright light. I coulden't see anything for some seconds. when I finally can see I see that I'm in a big dark room. when I look over too where I was sleeping I saw a chair with a pile of clothes on. walk over and pick them up.

It was a black almost hollow turtle neck with a black thin dress, there where black knee socks and black converse too

when I was about to change to my new clothes I heard the door open

my heart droop.

I turn around too see the man with the blue mask stand in the door opening. I was only in my underware.

I yell at him -" GET THE FUCK OUT I'M CHANGING CLOTHES!!!"

he slams the door shut.

-" YOUR IN MY ROOM YOU KNOW, HURRY UP AND GET OUT!!!" he yells behind the door.

now I'm shaking a bit, not beacuase I was scared, It's beacuase I was really akward for me.

that was the first time a guy saw my body...

omggggg this is going to be intresting ^^

if you wonder I'm kinda giving this character my own personality:

no, i have never been drunk ladies and gentlemen I hate the taste and smell of alcohol buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I like liquor chocolate but I get sick of it easly hahahaha

and no i've never been close to get raped only 25+ year olds to hit on me and ask for my snapchat and instagram... like bitch I'm 14!!! :")) leave me aloneeeeeeeeee creeps XDDDD