LEMONADE LEEEEEEEMONADE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

THIS IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL LEMONADE

Kurobe Clock is the artist give them much credit, this is just inspired by them! so no cred to me check them out there very good!!!!

he pulled me even closer.

-" I missed you" he whisper in my ear, gently licking it, biting the lobe.

his action sent shivers down my spine.

he got over me, making me lay on my stomach,

(just like in the pic idkh I'm suppost to explain I'm stupid hahahahahaha :"3)

he was pressing his body onto mine kissing, licking, sucking and biting my neck and ear.

his actions made me shiver alot.

I could feel his member poke out on my behind. he creeped his hands under my shirt, I gasped at his action.

he turned me around, facing him, our lips softly colliding with eachother. His lips where so soft and warm, he was so gentel. he licked my lip, begging for entrance. I let him, we passionately kiss for a while. we broke the kiss to get some air. I felt that I wanted him even more. I wrapped my hands in his soft fluffy hair.

the kiss deepend. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

he switched places, me on top of him. I was sitting on his crotch, right on the bulge in his boxers.

I felt myself getting wetter.

Jack put his hands on my waist. I roll my hips over his crotch, being rougher on the down stroke.

Jack let out groans, panting heavily and let out small moans.

Jack arched his back a bit, buried his head in the pillow. I began to roll them faster and rougher, my hands on his stomach. I felt my blood boil hot, I stripped off my shirt, leaving me with my panties only.

Jack creeped his hands further up, his hands on my breast, squeezing and massaging them. I let out held in moans, I hope noone heard us.

he then sat up, me still on his crotch.

-" I love you..." he whisper in my ear. he pulled off my panties and then his boxers. I buried my head in his shoulder, breathing all shaky, he slid in carefully, making me even wetter. I let out a small muffled moan in his shoulder. He kissed me all over my neck.

he grabbed my thighs, thursting slow. muffled moans escaped my lips, Jack let out held in groans.

he got faster, a knot of pleasure built up inside of me. I got wetter.

I wrapped my arms round his neck, biting his neck, leaving hickyes.

his groans turn more into small moans.

he then pinned me down, his hands on my sides still thrusting, he got a bit rougher.

our lips collided, they moved perfectly together.

he let one of his hand grab both my wrists, pinning them above my head.

I felt I was about to come. muffled moans escaped my mouth in the kiss.

jack picked up the speed. his both hands on my hips, he got faster. we where both all sweaty. Jack buried his head in my chest, thursting and panting heavily.

I felt the knot about to expload soon. I tried to hold in my moans, but it felt so good.

-" J-ja-ck..." i managed to stutter between held in moans before we arched our backs and came.

Jack laid down beside me. we both panted heavily.

he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer, and we both fall asleep.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this was a good chapter! I hope you liked it!

If you have some reqouest about whats going to happend in the next one you can just comment down below or DM me, I'm open for ideas!

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa