Two

MEDIA :

MEDIA :

Elina banner made by me (:

----------------------------

"Wherever you go, just always remember. You're never alone, we're birds of a feather." - Oath by Cher Lloyd featuring Becky G.

----------------------------

Two

      The house -or should I say, mansion- was a puzzle on its own.

Much like its owner.

"Do you even know where we are?" I asked. We have been walking past endless of hallways and walking down staircases, but after 10 minutes of walking, we still haven't reached our destination.

"Of course. We're at the second floor, East Wing." he answered smoothly.

The house was magnificent. I could tell that although it was old, it was well taken care off. It was mostly built of wood, much like the one from home, but every single panel was polished until it was sparkling. Not a speck of dust was to be seen.

"Am I supposed to be staying here?" I asked. He didn't pause his steps at my question but only tilted his head slightly to look down at me.

Now that we were both standing, I could tell that my previous guess of his height was indeed true. I was quite short for a werewolf, standing at only 5'4 but beside Darius, I was like a midget. I had barely reached his shoulder and whenever I wanted to look at him in the eye, I would have to tilt my head upwards just to do so.

"Yes." was his short answer before he looked away.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked, curious. If he had any, were they as cold as him? I hoped not.

"I have a sister." I saw his eyes soften by the slightest fraction.

I nodded thoughtfully, looking straight ahead of me again. He was probably one of those over-protective brothers who would threaten any guy who liked his sister with a shotgun filled with bullets.

Yup, I can totally imagine him doing just that!

He cleared his throat, making me look at him again. "How old are you?" he asked, still not looking at me.

"Twenty-two."

"Elina's two years younger than you." he murmured so softly I almost didn't hear it.

Elina?

Oh, his sister.

"You?" I questioned, since it was obvious he wouldn't tell me unless I asked.

"I'm 25." he finally looked at me, as if he was curious as to what I thought about the 3-year age gap between us.