Noah // Hickey

A/N: Hey everyone this is my first Imagine about Noah! Hope you enjoy!! Comment or DM me ideas!! 💛

So let's say last night Noah and I had some.... fun. We didn't do anything really bad. We just made out and a few other things.

I woke up with a very cute looking Noah wrapped around my waist and with a sore neck but I didn't pay any attention to it. I woke Noah up and we got ready and headed to set.

We walked into the set of stranger things and I got a few weird looks but I didn't do my hair or makeup so I probably just look weird.

We ran into Millie, Finn, Gaten, Sadie and Caleb.
"Hey Everyone!" Noah and I said "Hey" everyone said. They were all looking at me funny but I didn't say anything. "Soooo Y/N and Noah looked like you guys had fun last night" Millie said "what do you mean?" "Have you looked at your um.. neck?" Finn said. "Um no?" I turn my neck to Noah he gasped and started to Blush. "Noah..?" "Babe.. so about last night. I might of put a hickey on your neck and other places and just forgot to tell you." "Of course you did... come to my trailer with me to fix this" "okay"

We went to my trailer to get some makeup and try to cover up my hickeys. I left some on him but I told him and they can't be noticed. We opened the door and "SURPRISE" it was my Mom and BFF. They went quite. I turned to Noah and hugged him and made it seem like nothing.

"Y/N?" "Hi Mom! Hi Y/BFF/N" I hugged them quick. I'm sorry I gotta do my makeup and get to set. "Is that a hickey on your neck?" "What?? No!!" "Noah?" My mom said he turned around like he doesn't know what's going on. "Hahahah! Y/N got a hickey" Y/BBF/N said. "You're not making this any better" I said laughing "Y/N, Noah just be safe we don't need any Noah's and Y/N's running around" "woah! We didn't even take it that far! We know better mom and we're young!" I said and I turned to Noah and we started to Blush.