Will // Here For You

"This just isn't fair mom! we just moved here less than five months ago and we have to move again? We can never stay in one house! And we have to move back into grandmas house! Each time we have to move we move back into grandmas house! Yes, I love grandma but she let the place go... its not safe there anymore. Now I have to ride that bus again that gives me bad anxiety and deal with the "wow you moved back to your grandmas" "why are you back?" "didn't you just leave this place and you're back here" You know how hard that is mom? And you cant keep a job! Everything is falling apart here and I don't want to be here anymore... sorry to say that but its true."

"Im sorry honey, but what am I supposed to do? Its not easy trying to keep a job, pay all the bills, keep up on rent and try to make time for you and your sisters. This is hard Y/N and I'm trying."

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure since your new boyfriend came in the picture he's all you care about and you know it because you've said it before."

It goes quite

I run to my boyfriend house.

"Y/n? Honey what's wrong?"
"It's my mom again Mrs. Byers..."
"Oh honey. I'm sorry. Do you want Will?"
"Yes.."
"WILL Y/N IS HERE!"
"Y/n!! Y/n?! What's wrong?!"
I start crying
He brings me into a hug and we go into his room
"Babe? What's wrong?"
"Mom is making me move back to grandmas.."
"Not again!"
"Yes"
"Nope. Not happening"
"What do you mean?"
"I'll be right back"
*5 minutes later*
Will and his mom comes into the room
"Y/n, you're going to move in with us!"
"Mrs. Byers what do you mean?"
"Please call me Joyce honey. And Will told me what's going on again and I called your mom and we talked quick and she said you can move in with us"
"What? Really?"
"Yes, she is on her way over to talk to you and all of us"

Mom arrives
"Y/n I'm fine with you living here... I trust Joyce and I like Will.."
"Thank you mom"
We all talk for a bit then mom leaves to pack her things and I'll do mine tomorrow
"Y/n?"
"Yeah Will?"
"I promise that I'll take all the pain away from you and I'll love you forever and always be here for you"
"Thank you Will. I love you"

A/N: hey y'all I haven't posted in a long time but Hi! How are ya?!💛