Will // Don't Change

I've haven't been feeling confident lately and it's bring me down. And Will can tell something is up but I don't wanna tell him. I just really don't like my body. Theirs days I love it and days I hate it.

"Hey Y/N, Will!" Mrs. Wheeler said
"Hey!"
"We're having a pool party. You guys in?"
"Yes! We'll just get our things from the rooms and we'll be there"
"Y/N?"
"Um no I have lots of homework I gotta do"
"Are we still going on our date later tonight?"
"Okay Y/N, don't stress out much" Mrs. Wheeler said
"Y/N, what's up? I know you don't have any homework because we have the same classes and we don't have anything and what about our date?"
"Rain check? Babe just have fun with the gang"
I kissed Will and walked to my room

I put my swimsuit on and I look like shit. I hate this. I hate my body. I hate my face. I hate everything about me.. I put my swimsuit far away in my closet. I put one of Will's shirts on and my sweatpants.

*PLAY THE SONG UP TOP PLAY IT PLAY IT!! YOULL GET IT!!*

I try to forget everything by drawing. So I go on top of the roof.

Will The Wise shows up with a picnic basket.
"Hey Pretty girl, I brought you your favorite dinner"
"I don't think my boyfriend will be happy with someone named 'Will The Wise' calling me pretty and bringing me food.." we laughed
"Babe.. what's wrong? You gotta tell me.. so I know you like talking to Will The Wise when it's hard to say it to Will's face to say it to the other Will"

I look away to the sunset

"I've just been feeling down lately.. I don't like myself.. I hate my body, I hate my face, I hate everything about myself.. I'm scared Will isn't going to like my body either.. I just don't feel comfortable in my skin lately.. theirs days I love or hate it and I've been hating it.."

"Babe.. for one I do NOT hate your body nor will I ever hate it! You are beautiful the way you are! I promise you that! And you're really hot....

When you're in the mirror, but you're not seeing yourself
Just seeing all the ways you could be someone else
I know you feel sometimes like you're not good enough You're not the only one. Theirs other people out their that feel that way....

it's hard When you're in the dark Tryna see things clearly, I felt how you're feeling All of the stress, pressure All in pursuit of perfection Wish we knew that imperfections Make you an exception...

All I'm tryna say is don't change Every part of you is just right, don't change Not a single curve or one line So why cover up your flaws When they make you who you are? All I'm tryna say is don't change.... Don't change."

"Will" I say while crying. He hugs me.
"Babe. I love you for you. You're perfect. I'm always here for you. I'm never gonna leave your side"
"I love you Will"
"I love you too"