Will // I Got You

"MOM!! YOU JUST DONT GET IT!! YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT YOU MAKE ME FEEL HORRIBLE! I HATE IT HERE! I FEEL LIKE I DONT BELONG HERE! ALL YOU DO IS GO OUT AND PARTY THEN GET DRUNK AND SLEEP AND MAKE ME DO EVERYTHING! ITS NOT FAIR TO ME!!"
"Y/N!! That is not true!"
"Really mom?! Then what are you doing tonight?"
No answer
"My point"
I run to my room to call my amazing boyfriend Will.
"Mrs. Byers?"
"Oh hi honey. Is everything okay?"
"No"
"What's wrong?"
"It's my mom again"
"Say no more. Do you wanna come over?"
"Yes please if that's alright"
"Of course that's alright. Wanna talk to Will quick"
"Yes"
"Will come here" Mrs. Byers said
"It's Y/N..."
"Hey babe"
"Will. Can we meet up half way again"
"Your mom?"
"Yes"
"Yes of course I'll meet you half way from the houses"
"Thank you will. I love you"
"I love you too. And grab some clothes you're staying a couple nights or so"
"Okay"

I run to my closest grab some clothes and things I need and then run downstairs
"Where do you think you're going?"
"I'm going to Wills"
I run down out of the house and then to Wills.

I see Will
"Will!"
He gets to me and I break down as he's hugging me
"Shhh it's okay I got you"
We walk to his house

"Aww Y/N" Mrs. Byers said and she hugs me
"Wanna talk to Will first then me"
"Yes"
"Okay sweetie"

We walk to Wills room.
"Okay wanna talk"
"Yeah"
"I'm all ears"
"My mom.. she just makes me feel horrible and she makes me feel like I don't belong here and that I'm useless. I hate her. All she does is go out get drunk comes home sleeps and makes me do everything and I hate it. I said all of that to her and she goes that's not true and I asked what's she's doing tonight then and she didn't answer. I just don't wanna deal with her anymore. After my dad died she got worse then she was. My dad was always there for me as a parent and my mom was a drunk. I feel like she doesn't care about me"
"Babe but you do belong here!! I know it's been worse since your dad passed but he wants you to do the best you can! We all do! Yes your mom is how do I say it.."
"A bitch"
"Yea sure a bitch but my mom loves you I mean come on. So doesn't the rest of the party's moms. You'll always have a mom. And my mom will take you in and help you with anything."
"You're amazing Will I love you"
"I love you too"
I go and talk to Mr. Byers and she called my mom and my mom said I can move in with them. I finally feel like I have a family again.