Noah // Home

Today the day I finally get see Noah after 6 very long months of him being away for filming.
His Mom and Dad are gonna get him for the airport and I'm waiting at his house with Chloe.
Noah doesnt know I'm at his house. We made plans to see each other later in the day for he can sleep and get ready but his mom insisted. Plus I was already hanging with Chole.
I got a text from Karine (Noahs Mom)
K: Hi honey! Hope you're ready we'll be here in 5 minutes!
Y/N: I'm as ready as I'll ever be!
I hide behind the door like we all planed.
First Noah's dad then Noah then his mom recording everything and also Chole is recording.
"Ahh feels good to be home but I miss Y/N" I hear Noah say
"She misses you too son" his dad said
I watch the door giggle and see his dad walk through the door then I see Noah.
"Happy to be home son?"
"Yes Home sweet home but I gotta sleep a bit for I can get ready to see.."
I cut him off and jump on his back
"To see me Noah?!"
"Y/N!!"
"Haha hiya babe"
We hug then he grabbed my face and kissed me.
"How,what,who,when?"
"We all planed it out"
"I love you Y/N. I've missed you so much"
He said while pulling me into a hug
"I love you too Noah and I've missed you more"
"Not possible"
"Haha yes possibly but why don't you go upstairs and get some sleep for we can go on our date tonight!"
"Can you come?"
"Uh-"
"No you're coming I haven't seen you in 6 months I at least wanna cuddle with my girlfriend"
"Okay fine cuddle bug"
We got to his room and when we got in his bed everything felt normal again.
"I'm happy you're back Noah"
"I'm happy to be with you again"