chapter 1

My name is Jennifer ángelos.

I'm an half angel and yes i know how to travel.

Not that it's useful right now because i can't escape this hell.

I was kidnapped five years ago because i felt in love with the right guy.

We were in love but there was one guy who couldn't accept it.

Me and Jake thought we could be together and live happily forever but one fateful day when i was alone i was taken away bij this monster.

Everyone thinks he is an angel but i know better.

"Ow Jennifer" he says as he comes into my dark room.

There is nothing here not even a little light.

"Ae you ready to kill yourself or do i have to teach you a lesson again?" He asks as usual.

"Just let me go Rafael! You know i will never love you! I will forever love him and you can't change that" i say in the hope of him letting me go.

It's stupid i know but i have to hold on to that hope or i will stop fighting.

"So you are still stupid enough to believe he will be your knight in shining armor! I will kill him when he comes here"

And there it it goes, the single tear i let fall everyday.

If Jake dies i will find a way to kill myself and take Rafael with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me al the advice you have, please