Chapter 3

GABRIEL.

We walk into our office.
There are a lot of bookshelves about anything in the world.

There are five writhing desks, one for each of us.

Most of the things here are in a golden color.

After we sit down we begin.

"We can't trust him" Agleo says very angry.

He hates demons and has good reasons to because just like me he felt in love with a human girl but before he could talk to her she was killed by a demon.

He went to take revenge and all we did was stand back and watch as he killed the demon.

He has brown hair and green eyes, eyes that turned just al little darker and harder that day.

"I don't know" says Anael " maybe he is not so bad i mean we learned a lesson that not all angels are good maybe that means that not all demons are bad"

I knew she would say something like that.

She is the only female on this team and one of the few of us who still believes in love and second chances. But not even her reasoning will save Rafael when is see him.

She has has red hair that looks like fire around her head and she has blue eyes with golden in them.

"We can say yes and kill Rafael and then use the demon to kill his own people" says Ayil.

Out of all of us he hates the demons the most because they took everything from him.

He had an beautiful angel woman to love and they had taken in two angel children to help them with learning how to become a good angel.

But one fateful day a few years ago a lot of demons invaded heaven and we tried to stop them but still they killed al lot of people including Ayil's family.

Him saying we should work with them doesn't mean he forgives them it is just a plan to get closer to them.

"It works for all of us because this way we can find Rafael and more demons to kill but also get your daughter back so you don't have to feel that pain as well"

It seems like a good plan but i am gonna make them agree with what i have to say because i don't want them to kill Jake. After five years he is still fighting for her and if that isn't love then i don't know what is and maybe just maybe she can find happiness with him.

"I agree with this plan but i want you to keep Jake or the demon as you all call him alive"

"What why? He is a demo he doesn't deserve to live!" Ayil says, his blue eyes turning darker every second.

"Because, you idiot Jake probably loves Jennifer and she might love him to and he doesn't want to take a chance and hurt his daughter any further" Anael said.

"She is an angel she could never love an demon!" Ayil says.

All this goes on while Agleo looks deep in thought and Michael and me are in a staring competition.

He is the one who needs to decide and he knows i will leave if he chooses wrong.

We have been fighting demons since the beginning of time and know everything about eachother.

"I have decided....."