chapter 5

Jake

The next day we arrive in heaven. I think it's one o'clock midday on earth.

It's so light here. The sun is always high in the air and it never rains here.

Yet they found a way to make the grass and flowers grow.

As we walk to the castle we see children run in the streets playing with a ball.

I hope they can stay that way for a long time and never have to deal with pain.

As we continue walking the ball rolls to us en stops right in front of us.

Mara kicks it back to them and smiles a friendly smile but the children see her black wings and run back home.

I look at Amara and see the sadness in her eyes.
Everyone knows she wants children but because she is an demon she thinks she will be a bad mother and it's better for her to not have any.

We keep walking and stop in front of the golden castle.

Gabriel opens the door.

"welcome to heaven "

"Yeah finally! " say Jinn and Iblis at the same time.

"be nice guys, please we have to work together to find Jennifer " i say to them.

"fine" says Jinn with an angry look on his face.

"thank you "

"well okay " says Gabriel "follow me to our library and we will discuss everything "

So we do follow him through long golden hallways. Seriously it's nice and all but i still like it a little bit darker.

When we walk into the library i see five very big writing desks.

At each one an angel sits. On the left side close to the door sits Agleo and next to him sits Anael. On the right side close to the door sits ayil and Gabriel goes to sit next to him.
In the middle sits Michael like a real leader.

He keeps looking at me with his sharp green eyes.

"we have decided to help you" he says "but some of us aren't to happy about that "

"i understand that but i want her back and I don't care what anyone else thinks" i say.