chapter 4

Okay so i decided to stop this book because Wattpad deleted this chapter and i just got discouraged.
But someone gave me a vote and i just got motivated again.

Pleas tell me what you think of this book because it really helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JENNIFER

Another month has past and i'm seriously starting to fear for my life.

Rafael first wanted me to kill myself but he starts to get even more angry and restless by the day.

Just yesterday he almost choked me but stopped just in time and started to apologize to me but how long will it Takeshi before he won't be able to stop himself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAKE.

A few days has past since i saw the angels and still i haven't heard anything from them.

So i have to go with plan B.

I have 5 demons that i used to party with and when i asked them to help me they said yes because this is just another chance to kill an angel and prove they are not perfect.

Now i know most of you are probably thinking that it's all fun for them and it's just because we're demons we hate the angels and no other reason.

This is not true.

Most of them have a very good reason to hate the angels and to prove that to you i will tell a little about how they became demons.

We have Hun and Vucub  the twins.
These are the easiest to explain because they don't have any special reason.
Their parents were demons and so when they were born they were demons as well.
They have both black hair with a little bit of red in it.
If you need a good laugh then you go to them.

Then we have Iblis and Jinn their story's are almost the same  as both used to be angels.
Iblis fell in love with a human woman but another angel wanted her as well.
When the day came and she had to choose she chose the other.
Iblis became so angry he started a fight with the other angel and won but the other had  a plan.
Because he thought dead was better than looking weak and killed himself making it look like Iblis did it.
To punish him the angels banned him to hell making him a demon.

Jinn used to have it all, a loving wife and a little boy on the way.
As they were both angels their child would be one to.
Then one day the demons attacked and killed her and their little boy.
Jinn was so filled with rage and when he found out one of the angels was behind it all he killed the guy instead of telling someone else and that was reason enough that he turned into demon.

Like most demons they have black hair but Iblis has some blue in it and Jinn has green in it.
And they have a lot of muscles and there is no fat to be found or so I've been told.

Then last but not least we have Mara.
The demon angel.
We call her that because the only reason she is a demon is because of her parents.
She is always so happy and loving that it's really hard to believe she is a demon.
But when she is angry at you run, run as fast as you can because she will hunt you down and kill you.
She has blond hair and blue eyes witch is also different than most demons because with most demons the eye color and the hair color are the same.

Right now we are all sitting around the table in a dark room.
Almost everything here is made of dark wood and there is almost no light.
There is a window but  with a very thick curtain.

We have been discussing about a way to save Jennifer but we have no clue the only thing we have right now is that we think that Rafael has other people helping him.

CRACK!!

" i wasn't yet expecting you Gabriel"
Gabriel just flew through the window.

"We have made a decision.."

"Are you gonna help us?" Asked hun.
"Of course they are they have to help her because he is her father" Mara said.

"Guys be quiet!"

" Sorry Jake" says Mara

"It's alright Mara, please go on Gabriel"

"So as i said we have made the decision to help you save her but i have to say Jake, most of us are against it and they want to use you then kill you but i made them promise not to kill you" he keeps looking into my eyes and i know it's his way of saying that he approves of me and Jennifer.
"All of you are invited to come to heaven tomorrow so we discuss how we will do it"

"We will be there" i say and then he's gone.
I keep looking at the window knowing soon i will have my girl in my arms again.