Chapter 1

Yaay me!!
Chapter 1 incoming!!!

The day the Ayana's life-changing letter came was a day that started like any other. You know, eating her breakfast. 

After hearing the door ring Ayana got up and saw the the mail at the foot of the door. She scooped the letters up and flipped through them. The first three letters were normal, about school fees since the year had ended. 

The next letter was a cream parchment colour with the words

Ayana Banks
32 Longwood Gardens
The Third Bedroom

Ayana was about to open it when suddenly her eldest sister, Rhianna came downstairs and saw the letter in her hands. She gasped and snatched all the letters out of Ayana's hands.

Ayana stood there speechless as Rhianna stormed upstairs whilst muttering to herself,
"Her birthday was June 28! You'd think that by now they'd stop sending her letters!"

Ayana had no idea what to do. She couldn't yell at Rhianna otherwise it would bite back at her. She couldn't tell her parents otherwise Rhianna would say that it was hers. That left one thing;
Trickery and cunning.

Ayana went back to the kitchen and carried on eating her breakfast like nothing even happened. She swirled her cornflakes around in her bowl and tried to devise a plan.

Well, Rhianna was 16 and what do 16 years olds do? 
They put on makeup, suck up to everyone and go out with their friends.
"Go out with their friends..." Ayana muttered to herself.
"That's it!" She yelled!

"What's it, Ayana?" asked Mrs Banks as she walked into the kitchen.
Ayana spun around on her heel and quickly came up with the excuse,
"Oh mum, it's nothing." She lied smoothly.
"Okay honey." Her mother said and walked out of the room.

Ayana slumped back in her chair and sighed. She hated lying to her mum but she couldn't say
'Oh i'm just devising a plan to break into Rhianna's room and steal a mysterious letter adressesd to me.' could she?

Ayana decided to break in as soon as Rhianna left to go out with her friends.

"Mum! I'm going out with my friends at 11! I'll be back at 1!" Rhianna yelled.
"Sure honey!" Ayana's mum yelled back.

'That was easy!' Ayana thought to herself.