Photo Booth {36}

I change into the red top in the changing room, and take a deep breath.

Reaching out and turning the door handle, I revealed the top to Jax, who was sitting on a white bench in front of the dressing room.

"Do a spin," he says with a smile which makes me laugh.

I spin around, and look back at him.

-JAX'S POV-
She looked absolutely stunning. It was a flowey shirt, but she just looked so pretty.

I think I tell her enough though.

Looking at her like that just made me nervous, I hope I wasn't getting red.

Who am I turning into?

Once this confident, cocky, player and now a guy who's getting nervous over seeing a girl in a shirt, a girl that i'm not even dating.

But with her it honestly didn't feel like we weren't dating.

Every single ounce of chemistry spilled out of the both of us whenever we were together.

She wasn't just any other girl, she made me feel something so special. And I don't care how fucking cheesy I sounded but I might love Kate Stevenson.

And I have never loved anyone like that, ever.

But seeing her standing there, the sparkle in her eyes, and just remembering how much fun we were having just going out to the mall, in which I hated, I am pretty sure she's the one for me.

I have never met someone that's so beautiful inside and out.

"I think that's the one," I say breaking the silence, after 10 shirts later.

Ironic huh?

To which all of the shirts she looked amazing in might I add.

"You think so?" She says, looking down at the shirt and smoothing it over with her hands.

"Yeah, i'm 100 percent sure," I reassure her, before she turns on her heel into the dressing room.

All the sudden her phone starts going off, and it's flipped on it's front so I can read the word 'Mom'.

"You can get it!" She yells over the wall of the dressing room.

I swallow, and pick up the phone, answering the call.

"Kate? Is that you?" She sounds a little pissed to say the least.

"No, it's Jax she's checking out at a store," I tell her, twisting the truth a bit because after the conversation I overheard today, I didn't want her getting any more wrong ideas.

"Jax Anderson what did you do with my daughter?" She lectures.

So much for not getting any wrong ideas.

"Nothing Mrs.Stevenson," I tell her.

I have no clue what's she's inferring.

"Then why in the hell when I went to find Bell sleeping in your room, I also found my daughters shirt on your bedroom floor?" Now she sounded even more pissed if that was possible.

This was so funny, but it was also very embarrassing.

"Mrs.Stevenson, she changed into one of my sweatshirts before we went out, that's why," I say laughing a bit.

"Did you step out of the room?" She asks, still finding something to be mad about.

"Yes I-" I notice the dressing room door knob turn, "She's done want to talk to her?" I ask.