Unexpected Fate

Flug's POV

I had thought how weird was it that Blackhat was heading towards the city's library, but then I had realized exactly why, it was because of the book stored in that library.

Flug just had to hope that Blackhat would never find his page.

Quietly entering the library after boss, I closed the door behind me trying not to even letting the door yell out a creak, as I knew that Blackhat had the suspicion that someone was following him, and didn't want to get caught.

Then I followed him and watched as he talked to the librarian behind a bookcase, I tried to hear what book he was asking for, to make sure if my suspicious were right, but I could hear them clearly.

But it seems as I was proven correct about what he was looking for, and it made me glad I had came, because if I didn't I wouldn't be prepared for what would have happened to me once he had gotten home.

Once I realized the demon had found my page, I squeaked sweat running down under my bag, I had to get home NOW, if I didn't he would get there before me. So I ran out of the library as fast as I could, and headed back towards Black hat's manor.

No one's POV

Black hat stared down at the page, he couldn't believe his eyes as he mouth let out a small gasp of suprise. This couldn't be right?! Right...?

After the shock had passed him, he started to question how!? Why!? WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD THIS MEAN?! He needed more answers, he couldn't just leave it at that, no no that would be impossible at this point!

He cleached the book tighty as his hands shook lightly along with his body, his teeth cleached as well showing a angered grin. He slammed the book shut and ran out of the library not bothering to put the book back. This scientist was in BIG trouble...

Flug slammed the door open, so hard that Demenica had though it was Black hat and came running to him, she was about to jump onto the poor doctor in till she saw his familier goggles, and paper bag that always seemed to be glued on this head.

Hurrying down the hall he almost slipped from the speed he was running in, he had never ran this fast in his life, it seemed as the adrenaline now that had pushed itself into his veins had given him the energy he needed so desperately.

He hit the open button for the lab so hard he swore he must have broken it, but he needed to be fast as fast as he could before Black hat got back home, his mind was repeating the same phrase over and over.

'YOU WON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME, GIVE UP YOU PATHIC TRASH CAN!'

But this time he ignored the voices, and launched himself at his cluttered desk, grabbing a ray gun he named 'The Coma Ray'. It's purpose was to put the person hit by it to sleep, and to wake them back up you'd flip the switch on side, which would bring them back to consciousness.

He held it tightly in his hands as he heard the running footsteps of his boss as his anxiety and fear collided with eachother.

B

lack hat burst into the room, seeing Flug by his desk and grinned, a devilish grin.

"MY MY FLUG YOU HAVE LOTS OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Black hat growled running up to Flug at full speed.

But something had stopped him, the ray gun had been fired into his head, causing the hatted fellow to close his eyes a fall onto the cold hard ground.

Flug felt tears running down his face, he dropped the ray gun and almost fell from how much his legs were shaking, he held himself up with his hands cleached to the side of his table.

Once calming down Flug got out a small device that seemed to be used for communication. Turning it on he took his paper hat off, and put it to his ear.

"Sir...I've got them..."

((Oh my two chapters in one day, yay. Well I hope to start 4 soon, this fanfic is fun to write tbh!))