Which Is Right (UNFINISHED)

Flug let out a sigh of relief once he was out of the room, making sure to lock it behind him before he started to walk down the dark halls of the lab, each wall having a door plastered onto it, with faint screaming as it was so loud you could still hear it through the supposedly sound proof walks.

"What the hell am I thinking...I could and would NEVER be friends with Black Hat, I mean now he must hate me even more than before-" before flug could continue talking to himself, he heard someone from what seemed to be a speaker.

'Dr Flug Slys, I thought we told you that you are not allowed to wear that paper bag outside of your office, take it off you're head.' oh right, almost forgot. Flug stood still for a moment, before he shakily took his paper hat off, revealing his scarred face once again.

Sure, he was able to show his face to his mission director before, but now he was with other PEOPLE, what would they think of him once seeing the scar? He's sure that they would stare in disgust and avoid him, like everyone does.

"...anyways- I'm here to take my revenge, I captured him and joined these..."heros" just so I could make him feel the same way I did...even if that's impossible, it's not like I actually wanted to kill him..." Flug amended to himself, feeling disappointed in himself for not wanting to go through with his mission...maybe a snack would make him feel better?