You're not so bad Part 1

In which the Avengers (civil war never, they signed the accords and Bucky is an Avenger) are tasked with detaining and unmasking Spiderman. But complications arise and they find out that there is more to your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman...

Thwip! Woosh. Thwip! Woosh. (I have no idea how to describe web-slinging sounds)

Peter Parker swung through the tall buildings of Queens or as the public knew, Spiderman swung between the tall buildings of Queens. He was on his daily patrol, well his second daily patrol. Things were going well for him, he had stopped three robberies, two attempted muggings and 4 people from being victims of a deadly car incident. 

"Hey Karen" Peter yelled over the sound of the wind - Karen was Peter's AI that he developed late at night in an abandoned computer lab at Midtown High School. 

"Yes Peter" Her monotone yet somehow warm and friendly robotic voice replied.

"Is there anything going on nearby?"

"No Peter, there are no detected crimes currently occurring in your immediate area." 

Peter frowned "Then why does something feel wrong?" He muttered as he swung to a nearby rooftop to try and figure out what his Spidey-sense was trying to warn him about. You see he had this sixth sense almost that alerted him of danger and when he had told Ned of this superpower it was immediately dubbed the 'Spidey-sense'. He had to admit the name had grown on Peter. He settled onto the roof and tried to focus his Spidey-sense on identifying the danger. 

Suddenly a piercing headache erupted. DUCK, it screamed at him. So he ducked. Just as he did an arrow whistled over his head and he spun around to catch the tiny tranquilizer dart that had been shot towards his back. 

"Well OK, that just happened."

Peter whirled around and stopped abruptly. Ironman. It was Ironman.

"I'd heard about your incredible reaction time from the news but I never thought you'd evade both Legolas and Nat." His mask slid up and he flashed a cocky grin.

"Look RustBoy-" Peter started to stall as his Spidey-sense alerted him of five more people heading their way. Ironman, Hawkeye and Black Widow were all there so logically, he thought, it must be Captain America, The Winter Soldier, Falcon, Vision and Scarlet Witch.

"It's Ironman kid," Tony said landing with a clunk on Peter's rooftop.

"Don't call me kid." Peter snarled, getting defensive. Did they know he was a teenager? Was his identity safe? Were Aunt May, Ned and MJ safe?

"Honestly son you sound young, 18-19? Look we don't mean to harm you we just want to talk." Captain America finally arrived. 

Peter narrowed his eyes, the suit narrowed its eyes. "Is that why hotshot and Romanoff shot at me?" He said flicking the tranq dart he was still holding in their general direction. 

They climbed out of their hidey hole. "How did you know we were there?" Natasha questioned the young vigilante, stalling until Wanda arrived. 

Peter gestured towards Clint. "I can hear the buzz of your hearing aids, your heartbeat and your breathing which by the way is irregular." He smirked at their dumbfounded faces. 

"You're a vigilante we need to take you in so that we can document your powers, identity, and intentions to ensure you aren't a threat, you also need to sign the Sokovia accords," Tony explained while glancing around to see if their plan was working. 

"Look I'm sure that's what you think you're doing and frankly I'm honoured you sent the entire team after me, don't think I don't know about your friends about to burst out of the fire escape," Peter said.

The Avengers shared panicked looks and the remaining Avengers came out of the fire escape and onto the roof. Within seconds Spiderman was surrounded by Ironman, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, The Winter Soldier, Falcon, Vision, and the Scarlett Witch. It seemed to the Avengers that he had no escape.

"Spiderman we need you to come in peacefully," Sam said confidently

"And if you don't,"  Bucky chimed in quietly

"We do things the hard way," Wanda finished the threat. 

Peter glanced around, noting his 2 possible escapes routes, webbing to the building next door, or jumping from about 250 feet in the air. One of them seemed more absurd than the other. So naturally he jumped.

He heard yells from the Avengers as he free fell, then he heard Ironman's suit powering up. He webbed across the street and flew through the air. 

"Surround him again we can't lose him." He heard through the communication devices they had in their ears. Wait something was wrong, very, very wrong. He froze on the side of the building and frantically tried to make sense of what his Spidey-sense was warning him about. 

"What kid, you change your mind." He heard Ironman approach. BUILDING. QUICK. EXPLODE. Peter realized that the building that he had first been approached on was about to explode. He frantically webbed the roof and pulled himself towards it.

"What the hell! Guys! He's going back! Romano-"

KABOOOOOOOOM (I'm sorry I cringed)

Peter was blown backward by the force of the explosion. He slammed against the glass windows of the building and they cracked from the impact. He felt something around his wrists and realised too late that they were cuffs. 

"I have apprehended Spiderman." Peter recognized the monotone voice of Vision.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Why did that blow up?"

Peter's vision focused and realised he was now on the building next to the slowly falling apart and thankfully long-abandoned one the had all faced off on earlier. 

"NATASHA!" Clint's frantic voice rang out. "NAT WHERE ARE YOU!"

With a jolt Peter realised she wasn't on the rooftop, the rest of the Avengers did too.

"Clint was she still in the building?" Captain America asked in a low, demanding yet scared tone.

Hawkeye looked around fearfully and nodded, "She said she was taking the fire escape a-a-and I don't know if she got out..."

"She isn't responding through the coms." Falcon interjected. 

Peter concentrated and he heard faint coughing. He realised that the Avengers wouldn't believe him if he said he knew where Black Widow was so he did the only thing he could think of. He pulled, and the cuffs snapped.  

Hahahahahaha cliffhanger. Part 2 will be out pretty soon (why do I write these no one is reading this)