You're not so bad pt 3

Spider-Man has been an Avenger for a month and a half. So far nothing identity revealing had happened (touch wood) and Peter was doing a pretty good job of juggling his lives, Peter Parker, school, Spiderman-ing, and Avengers stuff. But that would all change with an anniversary, a news article and a GPA of 3.8 (totally guessing that).

"HA!"

"Oof"

Thud 

The training room of the Avengers compound was filled with sounds of punching bags being hit, whistling of sharp objects being thrown and everyone attempting to beat Natasha whilst sparring.

"Hey, guys!" Tony Stark's voice echoed throughout the room. 

Thud

"Eee!" A feminine screech emitted from Clint's mouth as he pinned down, again. 

Natasha flipped her hair as she turned to glare at Tony, "What is it Stark?"

He was frowning, "Has anyone seen Spiderman? He's never been this late..."

At his words, the room suddenly had a worried and confused atmosphere.

"Where could he be?" Steve wondered aloud.

"He was photographed by the Daily Bugle and posted on Social Media approximately 37 minutes ago," Friday added helpfully. 

They all started towards the massive holo screen Tony just had to add into the room.

"Pull up the article," Tony ordered his AI photo of Spiderman popped up.

"Why is he at a graveyard?" Clint asked. 

Wanda began to read, "Spiderman was spotted today at the Queens Park Graveyard, perhaps to gloat over the many people he has killed with the stunts he pulls as a local vigilante."

"Stop" Sam sounded disgusted, "This is so wrong, this wasn't what he was doing."

"We don't know that," Natasha muttered sadly. 

Vision turned to Tony, "Perhaps we could enhance the photograph identify the graves as to which he visited."

Tony nodded and began to play around with the screen but he paused and turned to the waiting Avengers, "If we find anything that could clue us in on his identity, we won't tell Ross. Right?"

They stayed silent, thinking. 

"He's one of us now" Bucky spoke confidently, "We won't rat him out to Ross for any reason."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and Steve turned towards Tony, indicating to the screen. Silence reigned throughout the room momentarily.

"Mary and Richard Parker, husband and wife who were killed in a plane crash."

Clint gasped and turned to Natasha, "Weren't they Shield Agents?" 

She nodded, "Yes, they were studying genetic enhancement," She pondered for a brief moment, "By using animal DNA to give humans abilities."