You're not so bad Part 2

"Guys Spiderman is gone!" Sam yelled and the avengers whirled around and froze when they saw the shattered cuffs.

"I thought those were meant to be strong enough to hold even Steve..." Clint muttered

Tony locked eyes with him "They were"

"Guys he's going to the building!" Wanda shouted as she spotted Spiderman swinging towards the still-burning building.

"What the hell does he think he's doing," Ironman muttered

(o-o)

Peter dived in through the window frame and landed in the classic superhero pose. He listened for the sound of coughing.

Peter realised that Black Widow didn't have much time, there was too much smoke. He leaped over burning rubble and raced towards the sound of her. He rounded a corner and spotted her flaming red hair immediately which was strange because the entire building was on fire.

She turned her head and spotted him, she started to struggle. She lifted her hand up to her com.

"It's broken," Peter said, "They were trying to contact you."

She stared at him "Here to gloa-" She interrupted herself by coughing.

Peter, or as far as she knew Spiderman, walked towards her, "You've inhaled to much smoke, you need to get out of here."

She rolled her eyes, "You don't think I tried? Besides, why are you here when only the others can get me out of this mess." She gestured to the steel beam currently lying across her legs. She was obviously in pain.

He squatted down and grabbed the beam grunting as he lifted it off of her legs.

She looked at him weirdly as he picked her up, being careful of her obviously broken leg. "Why are you doing this," Her voice sounded hoarse by now.

"Because," He smiled weakly, "I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman."

DANGER! RUN! DANGER! Peter looked up and paled, well she couldn't see that but she noticed something changed.

"What happened?" She asked weakly.

"There's another bomb." Peter said in a panicked voice, "We have 30 seconds."

She gasped. "Wh-a-a" But she started coughing to drastically.

Peter grimaced, "This might hurt, hold on tight." He ran and shot his web to the building out the window and pulled them out of the window ledge.

KABOOM! (again I'm sorry)

(o-o)

"Look maybe he went in to find Natasha." The Avengers were arguing about what Spiderman could be doing. 

Tony rolled his eyes "Why would he do that? He's a vigilante."

"Look maybe there's another side to the story, he is right we don't exactly trust Ross do we?" Captain America said thoughtfully.

Hawkeye yelled, "I don't care about this shit! He could be hurting her we need to go and f-"

KABOOM! (why do I do this)

They ducked as shrapnel flew everywhere.

"A second explosion?" Tony bemused, not quite grasping the severity of the situation.

"Oh my god, Nat..." Clint stopped and fell to his knees. The entire building was now falling to pieces, any chance of survivors was gone.

"Guys there's Spiderman!" Wanda yelled pointing to the building next to the pile of rubble.