Disappointment and Surprises

2022 UPDATE:

Please ignore the previous messages

It has been a couple of years and I haven't gotten around to editing this story.

If you do happen to enjoy this mess, I am currently only working on The Other Woman....it's less cringey.

THIS STORY IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED!! I wrote this at 14 so be nice! JK ya'll can roast me I'm roasting myself.

Thanks and love you all!

-Nikky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalie's POV:

I never imagined I would be in this situation. Waiting for simple results that might as well define the rest of my life.

"I have the results" I looked up and gulped as I started fidgeting in my seat. The fake leather now seeming incredibly uncomfortable.

The doctor look very annoyed, and ready to hit me on the face with a chair. I felt the same way towards him. At least our feelings were mutual.

I regretted not waiting for my doctor to came back from his vacation, but the tests were needed. I need those results, as they would explain a lot.

Deep down I had a bad feeling about those results, my gut clenched, but I still gathered all my courage and asked "Well, what do they say?"

He gave me another nasty look, and he rolled his eyes.

"Well...I'm afraid that the results are not as good as you expected."

"What do you mean?" By now I was terrified. Couldn't he just announce it and get it over with?

"Well you already know you're not pregnant from the other exams."

"Yes doctor we already discussed this! What does any of this have to do with the fertility tests?" Could he just get to the point? I may seem rude but, I wanted to know. I need to know.

"Well I'm afraid you can't have children..."

And Boom! There you go ladies and gentlemen there went my hopes of being a mother.

I looked over to my husband whose face was as pale as a sheet of paper. In that moment I froze, I mean what do I say? My dreams were crushed my hopes were stepped on and my heart was shattered.

And then the unexpected happened, I broke down. A tear made it's way down my cheek so painfully slow. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes, I heard someone get up and leave. At first, I thought it was my husband probably mad.... with another reason to hate me more. I was startled by the pair of strong and muscular arms that wrapped around me just as a strong chest was pressed to my side.

I started sobbing, not only because of the news but because I was surprised. That was the first real hug that I had received from my husband. I didn't know what to feel.

The man I loved and wanted to kill at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blue jeans, white shirt

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

It was like, James Dean, for sure

You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer

You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know

That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!

I will love you 'til the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?"

Guess what song.

***

Go follow me on Instagram my name is nikky.bello.nb

So what do you guys think? If there's anyone reading this.

Hello people so I have added flashbacks to the beginning of a few chapters and they take place when Rose is told she has to marry Michael. Don't get confused