1- The 'Petram' Curse

'Dr Malfoy, are you there Dr Malfoy?',  Draco Malfoy heard through St Mungo's magical communication system, each doctor/healer gets a message sent directly to their head when they are needed, and then able to send messages back. It is much easier than conjuring a patronus or using the owl delivery system.

'Yes, Dr Hayfield, I'm here, where am I needed? And when?' Draco replied through the system.

'You are needed urgently, in theatre 107, a female auror has been hit with a spell, she isn't breathing, but her heart is still beating. We don't know what it is or how it is possible, but we are hoping you would know due to your experience with dark magic.'

'I'm on my way Doctor!', Draco once again replied, running through the corridors, up stairs until he reached 107 operating room.

"She is right over here Dr Malfoy, she was brought here right away after she was hit." A female healer told him.

Draco was guided to a bed where a pale female was lying.

"Granger..." He gasped, taking a clipboard from the healer and reading over it.

Draco quickly put on his operating coat and put a tube into Hermione's mouth to give her air since she was not breathing.

"What are you going to do to her?" Draco heard a voice from behind say.

He turned around at once and looked at the face of the man. He would have to admit, he was not an easy man to forget, considering he was the worlds most famous wizard.

"I am simply going to save her life, now can you please leave my operating theatre so I can begin, Potter"

"Look, Malfoy, I don't trust you with her, so I am not going anywhere." Harry argued.

"Look, if your staying, stay out of my way please." Draco instructed, putting down the clipboard and going over to Hermione, annoyed that he had crossed paths with whom he thought was the most arrogant, annoying most irritating man on planter earth during the most important surery of his pathetic little life. But to be honest, Granger wasn't all that better, but here she was, almost lifeless in front of him...

The healer that was also in the room came over to Draco, "Dr Malfoy, do you know what has happened? What spell has she been shot by?" 

Draco rolled up Hermione's left sleeve and injected a blue substance into her arm.

"Firstly, she has been under the cruciatus curse for several minutes, weakening her, then she has been hit by the 'petram curse' which I believe is latin for rock, because it feels like you've been hit by thousands of rocks at the one time, its a horrible thing to be put through." Draco said confidently, but then lowered his voice and said, while looking at the mudblood scar on her arm, " when she's already been through so much..."

"And how can you be absolutely positive that its the right thing, the right spell? What if you give her the wrong antidote, and something happens to he-" Harry said, butting in, annoying Draco that Harry was even questioning his line of work when he was so good at it.

"Ugh! Potter, I know what I am doing alright!-" Draco said angrily at Harry, "I understand that you are concerned for Miss Granger, but I have seen this spell many times before, and I know how to handle it!" exclaimed Draco

"Oh yeah? On who?" Potter argued.

"On me, alright. Now shut up and let me get her breathing again." Draco said, through gritted teeth.

Harry stayed silent for the rest of the time in that room, he didn't know what to say.

* * * * * 

A/N, how are you guys enjoying this so far?