11-Feelings? ... For Granger?...

"Zabini!" Draco complained, lying on the sofa, as if the world just ended.

"What is it Draco?" Blaise questioned, "And if its about Granger... Don't. I'm fed up hearing it."

Draco glared at his supposed best mate. But how was he his best friend if he wouldn't even listen to him?

"Do you think she will be at work today? Maybe I should pull out of this ministry thing, and go back to the Hospital..." 

Hermione left late last night, she hadn't any stuff with her so she must have apparated to the ministry to get all her belongings, since she hadn't brought them to Draco's. 

"Look, Dray, you love being a healer, right? And you only tried this ministry gig to get a taste of what it would be like, to work there. So far, you've enjoyed it, but I don't think you can let this Hermione mess get in the way of things. I think that you should get off your arse, and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Because you've got nothing to be sorry for. If Hermione Granger doesn't like you, then she is the one missing out... Not you." Blaise said. Wisely...

Draco almost choked, and his eyes widened. He stood up and ran his hand through hid hair. He seemed to be doing that a lot, must be stress.

"I have three things to say to you, One- Zabini, unlike you, I am not a professional wizarding musician, so this 'ministry thing' is not a 'gig'. Two- You can be really smart when you decide to use that pig size brain of yours. And three- Hermione Granger doesn't like me? Why the hell would you think that? Wait...." Draco paused and laughed... "Do you think I have feelings for Granger  She has only been back in my life for a week, feelings don't grow on trees y'know!"

Blaise shrugged and grinned. 

"I guess," He replied, "You have all the symptoms..." 

Draco was irritated, how could his best friend be such an imbecile?

Draco Malfoy... Have feelings for... Hermione Granger? 

NO!

Never in a million years.

Draco would rather tie himself to a tree and eat rotten cabbage for the rest of his days, than ever have a relationship with Hermione.

But right now........Lies....... Was the only word heard, echoing through his confused head.

Feelings? ... For Granger?...

"SYMPMPTOMS? LOVE, IS NOT A MEDICAL CONDITION, ZABINI!"

Blaise was confused.

"Wait... What? Now your in love with her? That was pretty sudde-" 

Draco sighed and then shouted.

"NO I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HERMIONE BLOODY GRANGER, BLOODY BABOON!" 

Blaise's eyes widened...

"Baboon? That's a new one." He muttered.

Draco began to pace around the room, what if Hermione was hurt? What if she was attacked? What if she went back to... Weaselbee?...

As soon as that last thought crossed his mind, he felt a pang of jealousy hit him.

"Mate, are you jealous of weasel?" Blaise asked.

"Are you using legilimency on me?" Draco asked, shocked, hurt and annoyed.

Blaise sighed.

"No mate, you said all that out loud. And you called her Hermione." Blaise smiled, tilted his head to the side and pretended to look into the 'distance,' "I feel like a proud mother..." 

Then it hit him.

"Oh shit, I mean father."

Draco sighed, and sat back down on the sofa. But then instantly stood back up again. It was like he was really high and couldn't keep still.

"Y'know, I think I will be going to work."

Blaise raised his eyebrows and checked his watch.

"But Dray, it's only, 6.15 in the morning... The ministry isn't even open yet!"

Draco shrugged.

"Then I guess I will go somewhere else then." He replied, apparating away.