15- You shall go to the ball!

A/N- Fred is alive in my story because I love the Weasley twins way too much for one to have died.

***

"Mione! This dress would look great on you!" Ginny squealed, shoving a burgundy dress in her face. The dress was flowery lace, above the waist, and a flowy material below.

"Oh Gin!" Hermione exclaimed, "It's absolutely beautiful!" 

Ginny smiled at her best friends reaction.

"It's much better than that ghastly tartan one you made me try on!" Hermione teased.

"Well," Ginny frowned, "If you wore that, then you would have been matching with Angus!" 

Hermione laughed, Angus was wearing a kilt to the ball, because of Scottish tradition, but when Hermione told Draco, he said he was away to vomit in the bathroom. She didn't get why Angus and Draco didn't get along, when she asked Ginny why she thought they always arged, Ginny told her she was so naïve, and they left it at that.

While Hermione was in the changing room, Ginny stood outside, talking to her.

"Hey 'Mione," Ginny said.

"Yeah?" Hermione asked.

"I've been meaning to ask you..." Ginny spoke,

"Mhm?" 

"How come your not going to the dance with.... Y'know... Malfoy?" Ginny questioned.

Hermione's face fell.

"Well, he never asked me..." Hermione answered solemnly.

"Andddddd," Ginny went on, "Why did you even agree to go with this Scottish guy?" 

Hermione frowned at her friend through the changing room door.

"Well, he wrote to me about it, and he is my friend, so he asked if I would like to go with him, and I replied yes, because I thought it would be fun..." She answered sadly,

***

"Oh look who woke up from hibernation!" Draco joked, as Theo walked out from his bedroom, in pj's, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"ha ha, very funny drake."

Theo walked over to Draco and sat in the arm chair next to the sofa, Draco was sat on.

"Are you going to that ball shit tomorrow?" Draco asked Theo.

Theo sighed.

"Yeah, I guess, but I need to borrow a suit, if that's okay?" Theo said.

Draco chuckled.

"Sure thing," Draco said, "You can borrow my yellow one." 

Theo bolted upright.

"No way! Not happening!" Theo argued.

Draco laughed.

"I was kidding! I have a navy one you can wear, with a red tie." Draco said.

Theo groaned. 

"But then I will look like that Trump man that was on the talking box!" 

Draco smirked, "Its that or the yellow one."

Theo playfully punched his friend.

"I will take the navy one."

***

Hermione stepped out of the changing room, without the dress on, leaving Ginny very confused.

"It had a giant tear down the front!" Hermione said sadly, but Ginny grinned.