10- Staying with the snakes.

A/N- PLAY SONG PLZ

*****

Later on that day...

"It's time for you, to meet my friends," Draco said, a grin plastered on his face.

Hermione raised her eyebrows.

"One- I already know your friends. Two- You sound like I am your girlfriend and you are proud to show me off. Malfoy, I have to admit, you are the strangest person, that I have ever met, in my entire life!"

Girlfriend? Come on Hermione, that is not a topic you should be talking about with Malfoy! What where you thinking?

I can't lie, any girl would be lucky to be Malfoy's girlfriend. There is a lot more behind his tough shell. Once you break it there is a lot more to the Slytherin prince.

OH MY GOD HERMIONE DROP IT. BLOODY MALFOY IS BACK IN YOUR LIFE FOR 3 DAYS AND YOU ALREADY THINK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND? HAS THE FERRET DONE SOMTHING TO ME? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. YOU SHOULDNT BE ACTING LIKE THIS, THINKING ABOUT OTHER... GUYS, YOU AREN'T READY TO MOVE ON FROM RONALD.... remember....

Ron.... He is the love of your life... Right.

Remember that Hermione...

Hermione thought to herself about everything, everything important that any girl suffering from romance pain would think about. If you had just been cheated on, your ex-fiancé just found out he was going to be a father from another woman's child... Surely guys should not be in your line of thought? Correct? 

She didn't know. It was hard to think straight. She had had a great time today... With Malfoy. Ron and her never done anything like that, sitting in the nice weather in a nice park talking about... Nice things...

But then she asked herself again... Why was she comparing Malfoy to Ron. Ron and her had a romantic relationship. Where her and Malfoy did not. I mean... Shouldn't she be comparing herself to Harry? Or Dean? Or Angus?

Harry, Dean and Angus, were her friends.... But Ron was her ex-fiancé, who almost assaulted her... And he would have....If Draco hadn't come to the rescue. 

And that's when it hit her, Draco had changed.

Draco really had changed, for the better and because of this, she was able to (so far) obtain a (what she thought was) a really good friendship.

From a distressed, self in closed boy, who had no choice but to join the dark side just for the sake of his mother and father... Draco Malfoy had become a really good person... A really good person. He had completely turned his life around, for the greater good.

These are the type of people Hermione Granger wanted to be friends with.

Not ex-deatheaters ... But people who understood, good people... People that would make the world a better place.

***

"So..." Draco said with a small smile as the approached a shiny black door on the top floor of a huge apartment building. "This is it, this is the madhouse, this is what I have the complete pleasure of calling home." 

He said the last part sarcastically, and then swung the door open. 

"Heyyyyyy guyyyys!" Draco called walking into the flat... Hermione was hesitant to enter, so she stayed where she was, in the doorway. 

"Hey Dray!" Pansy Parkinson replied with a smile.

She was sitting on the dark blackish coloured, mahogany wood table, swinging her legs. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, a black V-neck top, and black lace up boots, that came up her leg to just below her knees. Her hair was long and straight down her back and it was shiny and smooth.